Has anyone been disciplined for Orion compliance

oldngray

nowhere special
A lot of people are fed up with everything and stopped caring about service. Turn off brain, follow instructions, and don't care.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have always been supportive of Tooner and feel badly for what she is going through; however, that being said, I will call 'em as I see 'em and from where I sit she is spending too much time documenting every little thing.

bumped

I have always been supportive of Tooner and feel badly for what she is going through; however, that being said, I will call 'em as I see 'em and from where I sit she is spending too much time documenting every little thing.

...and you think your trailer park is equal to her delivery area.

bumped

A lot of people are fed up with everything and stopped caring about service. Turn off brain, follow instructions, and don't care.

:whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag: That's me. :whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag:

Service is a word that is different for UPS vs the older drivers. Delivering a business before 5:00 is making service for UPS. The driver believes getting that business its packages before delivering resi's is service.

oldngray

nowhere special
Dave meet goad?
Cattle-Prod.jpg