Has anyone been disciplined for Orion compliance

jaker

trolling
You know what is funny is that someone sees all the bad about Orion but can't do anything about it because he is scared of getting fired

Rainman

Its all good.
Document everything, but you don't have to pull it out unless needed. Don't let them know what hand you're holding until they force the issue. Like someone else said, if they know you are ready for them and their intimidation tactics and will stand up for yourself, they will leave you alone and find an easier target.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Document everything, but you don't have to pull it out unless needed. Don't let them know what hand you're holding until they force the issue. Like someone else said, if they know you are ready for them and their intimidation tactics and will stand up for yourself, they will leave you alone and find an easier target.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.
That is my goal.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You know what is funny is that someone sees all the bad about Orion but can't do anything about it because he is scared of getting fired
I am not afraid of it. I would welcome it, go home take a nap, and find another job the next day.

By The Book

I'm going to go into my center manager's office Monday and issue Orion a warning letter. Padding miles, del between 12 and 1, del after 5, failure to follow instruction, etc. Since I'm not going to ask any questions of Orion, he is not entitled to have a steward present, oh wait I've. Got that covered I am a steward.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I'm going to go into my center manager's office Monday and issue Orion a warning letter. Padding miles, del between 12 and 1, del after 5, failure to follow instruction, etc. Since I'm not going to ask any questions of Orion, he is not entitled to have a steward present, oh wait I've. Got that covered I am a steward.
You forgot out of pickup compliance. When I was on Orion and would look at that screen after PCM it would have me hitting scheduled pickups half an hour after they closed.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Funny stuff!!

gilesplus

The Orion guy who rode with me essentially said that ups thinks that drivers are running up their miles when they could be delivering more stops. The bottom line I think is that if they can reduce our miles they can give us more stops.

Sent using BrownCafe App