Has anyone else seen this?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Harry Manback, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

This guy found a hidden camera in the cab of his car and took all sorts of pics of it. Im not rushing to judgement, but from the looks of his ODS mssgs, I could venture a guess that he's not popular with his management team. Either way....a hidden camera? Really?

2. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

3. Braveheart

Braveheart New Member

I would have called local union guys and had them meet me at the UPS hub at the end of the day to discuss with the managers.
  4. bigblu 2 you

bigblu 2 you Active Member

i know we are restricted from using recording or video devices in our buildings or at meetings/grievance and discussions,hearings etc.
  5. bigblu 2 you

bigblu 2 you Active Member

so i intended to say that if i find a camera in my vehicle or work area i would think the violation would apply to any party involved?
  6. FracusBrown

FracusBrown Ponies and Planes

Must be something more serious than being unpopular. Does your friend realize he posted a link to his personal photo album of more than 5000 pics?
  7. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Those Picture where uploaded on OCT 28 2009 Who knows when they where actually taken, talk about old news.
  8. nicky

nicky Active Member

Get a Sharpie and color in the lens
  9. hubrat

hubrat Squeaky Wheel

It is my understanding that the company openly installs cameras in some package cars. I look for it to be widespread soon.

I know one guy puts a booger on his every morning. No relation to the kid in the pic.
  10. nicky

nicky Active Member

They put a camera in my truck I will have found a place to hang the UPS hat I never wear
  11. rod

rod retired and happy

I scanned through about a hundred of them. Never did see any "good" ones. Just a bunch of car show stuff.
  12. hubrat

hubrat Squeaky Wheel

There are some family pics including children. I couldn't find any pics of ods communication.
  13. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

14. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

This guy needs to do his job and stop waisting (sic) time texting.
  15. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

We are restricted, but the company is not. Seems fair ;/