Has anyone ever asked for a Management board?

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
i would like you all to thank yourself for proving the point of my origional post.

and please, that is what this board is...a big cry for drivers! i didnt want to exclude anyone, i just want to express my opinions without being bashed.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
I didn't want to get involved with this egomaniac but,

How do you throw pom-poms in the air and cheer and sell our service while on here you piss on the drivers and call us union scumbags.

You can't have it both ways !!

did not ever call anyone a scumbag, no would i ever. drivers are our lifeblood.

i am the one being stereotyped here.

tourists24

Here's an idea Sales,,,, go start your own UPS forum and only let management in.... then you dont have to deal with us no brains and you can have the "team" you keep dreaming about

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Here's an idea Sales,,,, go start your own UPS forum and only let management in.... then you dont have to deal with us no brains and you can have the "team" you keep dreaming about

1/2 brains. i wouldnt insult you all like that!

this wasnt about a board, i should have said "forum" on this board.

tourists24

1/2 brains. i wouldnt insult you all like that!

this wasnt about a board, i should have said "forum" on this board.
your question was answered already, so maybe you should start Plan B.... not too many people seem to like you on here. You may need a new start with people more like minded. Unless you just like the banter.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
your question was answered already, so maybe you should start Plan B.... not too many people seem to like you on here. You may need a new start with people more like minded. Unless you just like the banter.

i know if anyone here actually knew me, it wouldnt be an issue, so i really don't care what people think of me on here. you all should just know that I eat and sleep making money for this company. don't like it? don't care.

anyway, i am here for the banter, good or bad.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
did not ever call anyone a scumbag, no would i ever. drivers are our lifeblood.

i am the one being stereotyped here.

You refer to us, in this and in other threads, as "lazy union types."

Who is the one doing the stereotyping?

We drivers are the lifeblood; you sales reps are merely the fleas that feed upon that blood.

You should learn to have some respect for the people who do the work that you make your commissions on.

you know, so people with half a brain can discuss big picture things like acquisitions and new services....without being bashed by union type folks.
It's pretty simple, find out who the management people are then do a mass PM, the only people reading or responding would be those you sent the messages to. Good luck on getting many replies.

tieguy

Banned
It's pretty simple, find out who the management people are then do a mass PM, the only people reading or responding would be those you sent the messages to. Good luck on getting many replies.

can you do a mass pm. I've never been able to do more then one person at a time.

nhguy

It continues to amaze me how so many of you hate everything about the company you work for. Being retired, I tend to see a clearer picture of this because I no longer have the emotion in my gut. If there are sooooooo many of you who are that disgruntled, then go work somewhere else. Why make yourselves miserable day after day. The hourly people hate the management team, think they are idiots, lazy and totally not needed. The management team has a bitter taste for all the teamsters stand for.
I can assure that every job in UPS is hard work, results oriented and full of pressure to perform, it's been that way for a long, long time.
No one has to always agree with the decisions the company makes and the way they operate, but don't spend your short life being miserable. Go do something else.

"Remember the big fish always eats the little ones"

can you do a mass pm. I've never been able to do more then one person at a time.
Hell if I know, never tried. I just figured you could.
SalesGuy kind of reminds me of the guy that went bear hunting, he staked out a good spot and when a little brown bear came up he killed it. Just about that time he felt a tap on his should, he turned to see a HUGE grizzly. The bear told the hunter the brown bear was his friend and told the hunter he had a choice. He could be mauled to death or the Grizzly would "have his way" with him. Choosing the latter, he was laid up in the hospital for a few weeks, but vowed to get even with the Grizzly. While looking for the grizzly he came upon a black bear, shot him and guess what...he felt a tap on his shoulder.....same scenario. A second time while getting out of the hospital he again went looking for the grizzly. While hiding out waiting for the monster bear, he heard something behind him....yep it was Mr.G. The bear looked at him and said, " Tell me mr. you aren't really here for the hunting are you?"

I don't think SalesGuy is here for the hunting. He likes to argue too much.

It continues to amaze me how so many of you hate everything about the company you work for. Being retired, I tend to see a clearer picture of this because I no longer have the emotion in my gut. If there are sooooooo many of you who are that disgruntled, then go work somewhere else. Why make yourselves miserable day after day. The hourly people hate the management team, think they are idiots, lazy and totally not needed. The management team has a bitter taste for all the teamsters stand for.
I can assure that every job in UPS is hard work, results oriented and full of pressure to perform, it's been that way for a long, long time.
No one has to always agree with the decisions the company makes and the way they operate, but don't spend your short life being miserable. Go do something else.

"Remember the big fish always eats the little ones"
Pretty good for someone that doesn't have to put up with any of the abuse, unfair treatment and just has to draw a check. Tell me something, how much would you have put up with, unhappily, two years before your retirement date? Did you ever in your years with UPS bitch about the company?

BTW, congratulations on your retirement.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Maybe we're being too hard on upssalesguy. I think with the right PR he could win over some people.

1. He should post his real picture so we can see the human being and not just "a salesman".

~~~~~~upssalesguy~~~~~~
wkrp_l2.jpg

2. Maybe a catchy signature line for his posts. Something like:

:wink2: P.S. Do we still have the "Red Wigglers" account?

over9five

Staff member
THAT was a good episode! 1978, can't believe it....

WKRP Turkey Drop "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly