Has anyone ever asked or referred a co-worker to this forum?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That would explain his general dislike of you on here.
That was mean!

High Five and Prosper:
Live Long and Prosper.jpg

HardknocksUPSer

Yes, to my supervisor who is actually a cool guy that could care less about the other management and all their crap. Anyhow he's more of a co worker kind of guy, who treats us like actual people, he said he loves browncafe due to all the funny post and informative things.

S

selfcancelsignal

I've recommended BC to a few drivers in my center & know of a few who lurk on it from time to time. Was nearly found out back when the whole back pay/who's on the 3 or 4 year contract thing was going on last summer. Anytime I tell 1 of my stewards something I've learned from reading it on here, he's like, "you can't believe any of that BS you read on BC." Love having a heads up on ORION. Gonna try like heck to run it exactly like soberups does. Haha.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I have asked a few people I work with if they have checked it out. Some have. If anyone with have a brain who works with me were to see my post on here, they know exactly who I am by my name. And I have posted my picture on here. One was with Steve (STUG), while at Disney LOL. I've had 1 or 2 mention my "How's the View" topic.

browner89

Told one co-worker, who already knew. Would never say if I post or who I was. I've left a few small hints that probably mean absolutely nothing given how large of a company UPS is and the fact that a search of my center's city hasn't been mentioned in quite some time.