Has anyone ever found love while working at UPS?

Fergalicious

Ahh, my favorite topic - love. Never ever thought that I'd end up falling madly and intensely for a guy while working at UPS - that just wasn't the goal or expectation I had in mind while going to UPS, but I did and the greatest moments and memories in my life happened right there. All at the same time, I never ever experienced the pain and heartbreak that would follow the most euphoric moment in my life.

I'm just curious to know how many of you Brownies fell in love while working there and how did it come about? Did something amazing come from it or did it end in total devastation, like mine?

PT Car Washer

Ahh, my favorite topic - love. Never ever thought that I'd end up falling madly and intensely for a guy while working at UPS - that just wasn't the goal or expectation I had in mind while going to UPS, but I did and the greatest moments and memories in my life happened right there. All at the same time, I never ever experienced the pain and heartbreak that would follow the most euphoric moment in my life.

I'm just curious to know how many of you Brownies fell in love while working there and how did it come about? Did something amazing come from it or did it end in total devastation, like mine?
Driver married a PT sup. Both still work here.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not exactly love
But there were a few fun afternoons way back in the day when once you left the building you were on your own

So what happened ?

rod

Retired 22 years
I saw paradise by the dashboard light a few nights when I took my wife along with me on my night shuttle run to North Dakota when I first started.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
I1AFcHI.gif

landrick

Two of the happiest people I know (marriage-wise, anyway) are a husband and wife who both drive PC in the same hub. He met her shortly after she started driving in his center 20-something years ago. Incredibly nice people.

SCV good to go sir.

I haven't.

But one of the full time supervisors at my hub did with a part time supervisor. His wife eventually found out, called the hub, got a hold of the chick and they both started going at it over the phone. The part time sup was moved to another hub and has apparently been working her way up the corporate ladder.

i Misload Next Day Airs

I haven't.

But one of the full time supervisors at my hub did with a part time supervisor. His wife eventually found out, called the hub, got a hold of the chick and they both started going at it over the phone. The part time sup was moved to another hub and has apparently been working her way up the corporate ladder.

Please record if they decide to show up at your hub so I can watch it on World Star

G

Googler666

So which one of you is the female in your profile pic?