Has anyone ever found love while working at UPS?

J

jibbs

I found $20 in the parking on my way into the building a year or two ago.

Happiest day at UPS I've ever had, I think.

I'd be ashamed of myself if I fell in love with any of the PTers in my center. There is a gorgeous driver that I occasionally load for, though...

Been thinking of taking her to DQ for a burger and a Blizzard but I don't know if I can spit game like arice so I'm just playin' the waiting game for now....

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Ahh, my favorite topic - love. Never ever thought that I'd end up falling madly and intensely for a guy while working at UPS - that just wasn't the goal or expectation I had in mind while going to UPS, but I did and the greatest moments and memories in my life happened right there. All at the same time, I never ever experienced the pain and heartbreak that would follow the most euphoric moment in my life.

I'm just curious to know how many of you Brownies fell in love while working there and how did it come about? Did something amazing come from it or did it end in total devastation, like mine?
Nope, 90 percent of the women play on the same team as I do.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've been married 44 years and there are lots of women I wouldn't mind seeing nude-----so what. (P.S. --I looked over my shoulder before I typed that).