Has anyone ever found love while working at UPS?

Fergalicious

So which one of you is the female in your profile pic?
Lmaooo neither are me, but I wish either one of these guys where my husbands. They are Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster) and Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) from the Korean Hip Hop group, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Them Korean boys, man....so fly <3 Wish they would give me some of that luh me long time. I wonder how they'd feel about being with an American chick.... :laugh:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lmaooo neither are me, but I wish either one of these guys where my husbands. They are Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster) and Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) from the Korean Hip Hop group, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Them Korean boys, man....so fly <3 Wish they would give me some of that luh me long time. I wonder how they'd feel about being with an American chick....

I think they are more interested in "being" with one another.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lmaooo neither are me, but I wish either one of these guys where my husbands. They are Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster) and Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) from the Korean Hip Hop group, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Them Korean boys, man....so fly <3 Wish they would give me some of that luh me long time. I wonder how they'd feel about being with an American chick.... :laugh:
You wanna know how I'd feel about it?
First need to know how hot are ya

Fergalicious

I think they are more interested in "being" with one another.
Naw, in Korea these entertainers do this thing called "skin ship" or have different ways of interacting with each other that seems "too affectionate" according to the American tastes and are the straightest guys ever, all for fans. Even in general, males don't have that funniness about if it seems "too gay" in Korea. That's an American thing. If it makes a difference, homophobia is pretty big over there.

Besides, if this is too "friendly", you certainly haven't seen anything when it comes to the K-pop world lol!

Stopher

It takes a good woman to tolerate all this. I am so thankful for mine. She gets it it. I do all this for my sweetheart and our daughters. 8 more summers and 9 more xmas's to go and I'm done. I count down every hour.