Has anyone ever found love while working at UPS?

newfie

ugh, a bare Kitty is not always a good thing...:)

clean hairy

I found $20 in the parking on my way into the building a year or two ago.

Happiest day at UPS I've ever had, I think.

I'd be ashamed of myself if I fell in love with any of the PTers in my center. There is a gorgeous driver that I occasionally load for, though...

Been thinking of taking her to DQ for a burger and a Blizzard but I don't know if I can spit game like arice so I'm just playin' the waiting game for now....
How about Waffle House instead, for a nice steaming bowl of Chili?

AKCoverMan

If we're still talking about finding love at UPS, then Yes!!!!!! A couple of years ago when I was a driver helper, I met AKCoverman and worked with him on my first day. But then the regular driver came back, but we texted all season and finally met after Christmas when I was working at my other job, I had known he was delivering that day so I made him a UPS donut with the logo and everything. We had our first date the next day, and I eventually moved into the same city with him and worked at the package center, I just recently got off packet and we get to see each other at work every morning, and we are totally in love!!!!! Thank you UPS and thanks to the driver that called in sick the day I met my love[emoji171]

She should change her screen name to AKCoverGirl! :love-very:

UPyourS

I found $20 in the parking on my way into the building a year or two ago.

Happiest day at UPS I've ever had, I think.

I'd be ashamed of myself if I fell in love with any of the PTers in my center. There is a gorgeous driver that I occasionally load for, though...

Been thinking of taking her to DQ for a burger and a Blizzard but I don't know if I can spit game like arice so I'm just playin' the waiting game for now....

I'm a fan of DQ I'm a fan of DQ bakes!! lol