Has Hoffa and the IBT surrendered?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Could it be that my responses vary depending upon the person whom I am speaking with? I respect Hoax. You are an individual who were it not for the Union would be handing me my fries and drink at the Mickey D's drive-thru.

jimstud

Banned
Could it be that my responses vary depending upon the person whom I am speaking with? I respect Hoax. You are an individual who were it not for the Union would be handing me my fries and drink at the Mickey D's drive-thru.

were it not for the union you would not even be able to do that. and in your own words big yawn.

fethrs

Guys guys. Get back on track, this is about Hoffa and the IBT.

It's fun to see your posts bashing each other but enough already.

I know it's none of my beeswax, but I'm chiming in anyway. :peaceful:

tieguy

Banned

yes ma'am

anywhere before I apparently beat someone so hard that he squealed and called me a hoffa supporter:happy2:...
Its hilarious to me because hall was prominent in careys administration and he's prominent in the current one. Many of the same BA's around the country are still in power long after ron carey left.
So you guys might believe all that rah rah this guy is cowing to the company bull**** but I see the same cast of thieves leading your union that have always lead it.

I was making the point that the national grievance process was created well before Hoffa junior

as its set up with even members of both sides and no arbitrator a good union front as red is asking for would deadlock every decision.
I see a lot of comprise from both sides in the decisions rendered.

since these cases were never posted on the internet until recently.
since Red wants to make the IBT sell out argument I think its only fair he gives us the samie statistical information to compare to of the previous guys before hoffa ( any of them avoid being indicted?)
But then I keep forgetting that red talks a good game but he belongs to 705 . they are teamsters when its convient for them to do so.:happy2:

SWORDFISH

yes ma'am

anywhere before I apparently beat someone so hard that he squealed and called me a hoffa supporter:happy2:...
Its hilarious to me because hall was prominent in careys administration and he's prominent in the current one. Many of the same BA's around the country are still in power long after ron carey left.
So you guys might believe all that rah rah this guy is cowing to the company bull**** but I see the same cast of thieves leading your union that have always lead it.

I was making the point that the national grievance process was created well before Hoffa junior

as its set up with even members of both sides and no arbitrator a good union front as red is asking for would deadlock every decision.

since Red wants to make the IBT sell out argument I think its only fair he gives us the samie statistical information to compare to of the previous guys before hoffa ( any of them avoid being indicted?)
But then I keep forgetting that red talks a good game but he belongs to 705 . they are teamsters when its convient for them to do so.:happy2:

It is so strange to see that the company has made so a grand canyon line between supervisors and hourlys. Hence RED and TIE.

705red

Browncafe Steward
yes ma'am

Tie, just so you know the Teamsters where originated in Chicago, and we still kow how to enforce our contracts.

How much is Hall and Hoffa paying you to come to their defense? You had it right Hall worked for Ron, Ron had stones so Hall had stones. Hoffa is nothing like his old man was, he lacks a scak which Hall also now suffers from.

Tie if I worked for you you would be going to the cardiologist more than you are now. Maybe you could ask for a different shift because of the strees you are under or take FMLA until I retire.

SWORDFISH

Tie, just so you know the Teamsters where originated in Chicago, and we still kow how to enforce our contracts.

How much is Hall and Hoffa paying you to come to their defense? You had it right Hall worked for Ron, Ron had stones so Hall had stones. Hoffa is nothing like his old man was, he lacks a scak which Hall also now suffers from.

Tie if I worked for you you would be going to the cardiologist more than you are now. Maybe you could ask for a different shift because of the strees you are under or take FMLA until I retire.

LOL! Thats why we need more like you around RED! My center manager doesnt talk to me anymore unless he has absolutely no choice cuz of the same reason your stating.

jimstud

Banned

LOL! Thats why we need more like you around RED! My center manager doesnt talk to me anymore unless he has absolutely no choice cuz of the same reason your stating.
i am in the same boat as the 2 of you. i guess in the new ups cms and stewards are not supposed to talk. i remember when as a steward you could work things out.

P

pickup

Beeswax? What is this substance? I just googled it. Apparently, this substance is made by <chuckle> honeybees that make this mystical magical thing called "honey". I never heard of such a thing, let alone tasted it. Therefore it doesn't exist. What strange tales you weave, woman. (INSIDE JOKE,GUYS)

SWORDFISH

Beeswax? What is this substance? I just googled it. Apparently, this substance is made by <chuckle> honeybees that make this mystical magical thing called "honey". I never heard of such a thing, let alone tasted it. Therefore it doesn't exist. What strange tales you weave, woman. (INSIDE JOKE,GUYS)

I like your phillosophy on life. If you havent seen, tasted or heard of it it doesnt exisist.

fethrs

Do you mean to say it is like describing honey to someone who has never tasted it?

tieguy

Banned

see thats my point exactly. You can't argue the points so again you squeal like a little girl and accuse me of being a hoffa supporter.

and thats fine. Lets keep in mind though that you can talk all that brother crap if you want but your local is the one riding by in their personal cars while 95 percent of the teamsters ride on the bus together.

tieguy

Banned
LOL! Thats why we need more like you around RED!.

every good union goon needs a stooge to laugh when the goon snaps his fingers. :happy2:

Sword on this thread it appears you're agreeing that your union is getting its teeth kicked in.
on another thread started by 1990 it appears you're bragging that your union is winning all its cases?

SWORDFISH

every good union goon needs a stooge to laugh when the goon snaps his fingers. :happy2:

Sword on this thread it appears you're agreeing that your union is getting its teeth kicked in.
on another thread started by 1990 it appears you're bragging that your union is winning all its cases?

TIE, you have taken my comments out of context. Im not sure if its worth explaining due to you really dont care to do anything but try and get a rise out of people. If that isnt the case I appologize for my assumption. Sometimes I see you on here and you have good thoughts and good points and other times it appears your here to stir up trouble. Hence your quote "looking for an honest teamster . Are you the one?" . That comment doesnt reflect an wise man speaking.

tieguy

Banned
TIE, you have taken my comments out of context. Im not sure if its worth explaining due to you really dont care to do anything but try and get a rise out of people. If that isnt the case I appologize for my assumption. Sometimes I see you on here and you have good thoughts and good points and other times it appears your here to stir up trouble. Hence your quote "looking for an honest teamster . Are you the one?" . That comment doesnt reflect an wise man speaking.

it is there. and you have a chance to be the first one.

would you like to try. All you have to do is say that it was wrong for TRP to bring my wife into his attacks on me?

are you the one with the courage to say this was wrong?

SWORDFISH

it is there. and you have a chance to be the first one.

would you like to try. All you have to do is say that it was wrong for TRP to bring my wife into his attacks on me?

are you the one with the courage to say this was wrong?

Im not familiar w/ the situation that your speaking of. Why does my judgement matter on something that happend between you guys? How does that make me honest or courageous? I will say this as a general statement. I think we all make mistakes. If we are wrong we should appologize both parties. Even if your offense was in response to theirs. If we dont do these things antagonistic relationships are developed and respect for each other is lost. I see many of these kind of relationships everywhere in life including here. You may or may not have been offensive to him as well. I can see how you would be upset having someone personally attack your wife. Does he even know your wife? I wouldnt bother w/ him anymore if hes going to speak like that but if your doing things as well( as I see you doing w/ people on here at times) then your just as much in the wrong. So taken in context w/ all that I just said if he just out of the blue called your wife a garden tool or something then he was defintely wrong and would be even if you did something to offend him into doing so but then your in the wrong too.

Anyway I enjoy you and most others on here that bring other thoughts, good arguements, opposing points of view, insights, and advice. Even the trolls are funny on here. Dont forget the annoying people we all know some and we are all that person to somone else.

J

managers like yourself caused an employee like myself to create such a username.

Why are you still with UPS if it is so bad!!!! Lets see this straight and concise answer from you on that question...[/QUOTE]

why would i leave my job in this economy. keep preaching ups is the greatest around & collect your stock "partner"