Has IE Dropped the ball in a actual tangible manner???? FIRE EM ALL

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
word is,, in my small world of south Florida , the Almighty IE gods have GROSSLY underestimated volume for this peak,, meaning a massive under-staffing and lack of delivery vehicles (anybody in Miami here?) anywhoo,, i can only hope those responsible pay DEARLY ,, FIRE EM ALL

hellfire

more tangible details,, in my hub when i got in there were entire split add/cut routes sitting...,im guessing its now up to my operations people to hide this fact from the IDIOTS that caused the problem

Catatonic

Nine Lives
more tangible details,, in my hub when i got in there were entire split add/cut routes sitting...,im guessing its now up to my operations people to hide this fact from the IDIOTS that caused the problem

That's when management starts delivering with a helper and almost makes the same numbers as a regular driver by themselves.

Brings back memories of my driving days.

hellfire

That's when management starts delivering with a helper and almost makes the same numbers as a regular driver by themselves.

yup.. they were all out doing that,, thank you DOT service hrs... hope some heads roll

Buddybrown

How can this be news?---This happens all the time in most locations during peak. It gives management an opportunity to exercise----and if it gets too strenuous they can use a helper. Hey it's peak and we're all just one big happy family playing Santa....Quit your bitching and raise that SPOHR so all the kiddies won't be disappointed.

C

chuchu

I had to correct MY on-road sup when he dirted a pkg wrong. He has only been a sup for 8 yrs. It's hard to train supervisors.....deer in the headlight looks abound.

C

chuchu

I had a doctors apmnt during the day that was on area so the center manager took my helper for the next 2 hrs to finish off some of my deliveries. When I got the truck back I found they delivered 4 stops per HOUR (not bulk stops) and I was WAY behind. Over-allowed significance took a nose dive after that day!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why is it when a management person takes a load out to deliver they use a paycode that will not show how much over allowed they were. Somehow they show up as running scratch everyday!

rod

Retired 22 years
You think your center is understaffed now---just wait until after peak when they do their yeary "lay off many more than they need to" dance.

satellitedriver

Yup heads should roll.
But they wont.
They will if you encase them.
skull.jpg
skull.jpg

C

chuchu

Why is it when a management person takes a load out to deliver they use a paycode that will not show how much over allowed they were. Somehow they show up as running scratch everyday!
They code 02 in their board and they run scratch every time.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Since they are doing bargaining unit work I hope that 02 pay code automatically kicks out union dues to the local for the week.

Johney

I was going to say the same thing. Whenever our sups are on the report no matter what they do that day they are exactly scratch. Hmmmm?