Has Obama Just Insured A 2nd Term?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"....There's one good thing about a President in his second term........he's not running for anything ..."

This is the part of your post that I like......"he's not running for anything" because he has nothing to offer. He lied about transparency, he waffles when trying to make a decision, he bows and apologizes for America....It's very clear that he has not delivered on his promises. Time to go.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
this country could not survive another term.
WSJ: More Americans work for govt than manufacturing, farming, fishing, forestry, mining, utilities -- combined...
GALLUP: Underemployment Rises to 20.3%...

Government losses in GM far higher than claimed...

Bosses at bailed-out FANNIE, FREDDIE were paid millions...
Crude climbs to highest since 2008...

Pump prices have doubled under Obama...

$5 Fees May Be Coming to an ATM Near You...

Lue C Fur

Evil member
WSJ: More Americans work for govt than manufacturing, farming, fishing, forestry, mining, utilities -- combined...

Bushs fault :rofl:

wkmac

As to more people working for gov't, I'm not at all surprised by this claim. Some 3 or 4 years ago, I posted a link to a study done just for the State of New York alone on employment trends during the latter 90's and early 00's years and gov't job growth was the only reason NY's unemployment was actually not in the negative bracket then. And this study was done before the great economic collaspe, burp, fart or whatever you want to call it. I have to admit I was even completely surprised by that fact.

To see the claim made by the WSJ piece above that you linked now sadly is expected and no longer shocking and I don't see the trends changing either. Regardless of how we feel about gov't or what it's true role should be, IMO all sides of it has sold the American people out with this idea of big top down and globalism crap. Localism and regionalism IMO is good and this also encourages better use of resources and best allocation of resources as well. Globalism's unintended and intended consequences are more and more becoming horrific nightmares and more than that a massive economic burden. To keep it all going, more and more economic resources have to be drained off locally to fulfill global planning objectives. We will more and more in some sectors of the country experience the feeling as 3rd worlders have felt for years as their resouces either in natural or human scales are extracted eg plundered out to be reallocated elsewhere. Local populations under the hammer of rigid control regulations are then denied the creative forces of their own thinking to create new local solutions in order to re-emerge and re-energize their communities and local markets. The last thing the global economy wants is an up and coming competitor.

Come home America, Think local!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Waaaaaahhhh!! He's golden for two terms and you know it. And for once, Lue C Fur is right. It IS Bush's fault. Thanks, Dubya.