Has Obama Just Insured A 2nd Term?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hope this is true and he campaigns tirelessly on the climate change.......loser!!

American Thinker:
President Obama is quoted in a New Yorker column by hooked-in journalist Ryan Lizza as believing the most important issue to address in his second term would be climate change.

President Obama is quoted in a New Yorker column by hooked-in journalist Ryan Lizza as believing the most important issue to address in his second term would be climate change
“Obama has an ambitious second-term agenda, which, at least in broad ways, his campaign is beginning to highlight. The President has said that the most important policy he could address in his second term is climate change (italics mine), one of the few issues that he thinks could fundamentally improve the world decades from now. He also is concerned with containing nuclear proliferation.”
. . .Tens of millions of people out of work or underemployed; pension funds at risk; the entitlement crisis is getting worse every day it is unaddressed; the oncoming “fiscal cliff” threatens to throw us into another recession (predicted by the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office; Taxmaggedon begins on January 1st; our deficit is enormous and we have accumulated trillions of dollars of debt under his presidency with nothing to show for it other than high unemployment and high debt; and Barack Obama believes climate change trumps these concerns?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, the debates....can't wait, no teleprompters at the debate.......ready for some Obama um, er, umina, ah, er um......!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"The One" just talked about growth strategies in Europe and how to resolve the issues in Europe.

We live in America, what's his plan for U.S. and us. Now he's talking about Spain.............hello !! Why do I feel this a prelude to wanting to give money galore to Europe???? You'd think he'd look and see what entitlements do and soak it all in.

He's in Mexico.....you'd think he'd be talking about Mex. & US. Oh, I forgot, Mexico has nothing to offer him!!

I agree with Bill O. on this one....he said it was the most boring news conference he's heard in 37 years. Amen!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1fzd4k.jpg