Has Obama Just Insured A 2nd Term?

wkmac

I think a cop could have a field day with a vehicle like this one. It screams "militia". It also screams PSYCHO. It would be my guess that the owner is not a rocket scientist.

Don't know many cops do you? In my neck of the woods, slap a Faternal Order of Police sticker on it too and this looks like most of the vehicles parked in the local precinct parking lot. But more Neal Boortz than Limbaugh however. It's a neighborhood thing.

Public Policy Polling released a press statement of 2012' polling data and according to their research Obama still holds fort leading into 2012'.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don't know many cops do you? In my neck of the woods, slap a Faternal Order of Police sticker on it too and this looks like most of the vehicles parked in the local precinct parking lot. But more Neal Boortz than Limbaugh however. It's a neighborhood thing.

Public Policy Polling released a press statement of 2012' polling data and according to their research Obama still holds fort leading into 2012'.

I'm related to several and know many more. Maybe this is a Mid-West type of deal. Out West, only the nutjobs advertise in vehicles like this one.

bbsam

Staff member

I'm sure Moreluck will have something disparaging to say about Public Policy Polling now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Between mrfedex & bbsam....it was one of them that balked at polling #'s saying it was a bogus company doing the polling.......like the newbie, Rasmussen!!

I didn't complain about polls, one of them did. Gee, the above words were my own......:raspberry-tounge:

bbsam

Staff member
I have no complaints on any poll because I don't find the particularly impressive one way or another.

wkmac

I have no complaints on any poll because I don't find the particularly impressive one way or another.

me either but you gotta admit, it's fun for stirrin' the puddin'!
:wink2:

Most polls are worded to drive an outcome anyway or certain interests load the deck to skew the poll. If polls were really a true indication, Ron Paul based on the C-PAC straw poll would be the republican darling and yet his name is no where on that poll. Now Rand is on the list but Rand has even less of a record than a new US Senator Obama had in 2005'. At least Obama had a State Rep. voting record to look at. The C-PAC voting was loaded to drive an outcome and as much as I'd agree with Ron Paul in many areas, I just think that frontloading is disingenuous and a bit fraudulent but then so is the entire electoral/voting process so in truth maybe that's how it's all suppose to work anyway.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
march2007-march2012_consumer-price-index.jpg

march2007-march2012_employment-population-ratio.jpg

march2007-march2012_gas-prices.jpg

march2007-march2012_national-debt.jpg

march2007-march2012_unemployment-rate.jpg

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel

What a pitiful angry person.

I don't care what the content of ppl's car art is. They presume a lot by displaying their "opinions" via the unoriginal phrases of others, most notably that anyone who can see their stickers cares what they think.

All I care about is that they probably spent more time decorating their vehicle than they did studying safe driving.

So, I should read "visualize world peace" as "visualize this, buddy!"
Posted by: JohnQPublic

moreluck

golden ticket member
Since it's a common truck in a common color they just wanted to be able to find their vehicle in a crowded parking lot....yeah, that's why they did it.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
LOL.

That's another issue in my book. If one is so distracted that he can't remember where he left his 2.5 ton piece of property, perhaps he should reconsider operating it himself.

LOL.

That's another issue in my book. If one is so distracted that he can't remember where he left his 2.5 ton piece of property, perhaps he should reconsider operating it himself.
Careful....one day you too will have to push the "horn" button to find the proximity of your vehicle. It happens to us sooner or later.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Careful....one day you too will have to push the "horn" button to find the proximity of your vehicle. It happens to us sooner or later.

Unless one drives a Hummer H1 painted wild pink whith huge rainbow bumper stickers and a bumper sticker that says, "Do you have to ask? Did I not tell?" Some things just shout out their proximity.