Has Obama Just Insured A 2nd Term?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"All I care about is that they probably spent more time decorating their vehicle than they did studying safe driving."

Please enlighten me how you can assume that the owner of this vehicle is a poorly skilled driver ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
march2007-march2012_consumer-price-index.jpg

march2007-march2012_employment-population-ratio.jpg

march2007-march2012_gas-prices.jpg

march2007-march2012_national-debt.jpg

march2007-march2012_unemployment-rate.jpg

You've never taken statistics, have you? You've just presented some highly flawed data and graphs that have cherry-picked data. In other words, consider the very biased source. Keep trying.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You've never taken statistics, have you? You've just presented some highly flawed data and graphs that have cherry-picked data. In other words, consider the very biased source. Keep trying.

Do your own digging and present proof why these charts are flawed....you just sit back a criticize. Do the work FDX!

bbsam

Staff member
Probably an inappropriate link hub, but I take your point...even though I drive a Chevy Duramax 3/4 ton pickup 8 miles to and from work and don't care who doesn't like it. But I understand your angst. Just doesn't overcome my own selfish desires.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Probably an inappropriate link hub, but I take your point...even though I drive a Chevy Duramax 3/4 ton pickup 8 miles to and from work and don't care who doesn't like it. But I understand your angst. Just doesn't overcome my own selfish desires.

It is an inappropriate link and has been reported.

bbsam

Staff member
And hub, I generally like your posts and mostly agree just try to keep it clean around here. I've stepped over the line before too, so after a little scolding by the moderators, learn from it and keep BC on the cleaner side of the 'net.:wink2::peaceful:

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Please enlighten me how you can assume that the owner of this vehicle is a poorly skilled driver ?

I don't assume that driver is any less skilled than the owner of this:

http://image.internetautoguide.com/friend/auto-news/hybrid-car-driver-stereotypes-and-berkeley-hybrid-capital-of-california/17124652+w527+st0/hippy-liberal-bumper-stickers-on-hybrid.jpg

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Careful....one day you too will have to push the "horn" button to find the proximity of your vehicle. It happens to us sooner or later.

Will that be an age I attain or a degree of self-absorption that will allow me to misplace something that cost me $thousands?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't assume that driver is any less skilled than the owner of this:

http://image.internetautoguide.com/friend/auto-news/hybrid-car-driver-stereotypes-and-berkeley-hybrid-capital-of-california/17124652+w527+st0/hippy-liberal-bumper-stickers-on-hybrid.jpg

The Far Left is just as insane as the Far Right. This car looks like it's from Berkeley. There are crazies on both sides.