Has spring sprung?

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Hey everyone! Hows spring treating you?! I threw down some new mulch as home depot has it a dollar a bag this week.

Then the kids threw on their swim suits and grabbed the super soakers and ran around the yard for hours! They complained after a while about being cold but I told them, "Suck it up! Its only 75 degrees!"

Has your spring sprung?! :-)

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Spring has sprung.
The grass has riz,'
I wonder where
Them flowers is ?

Not Iambic pentameter or up to EE Cummings standards but one to remember LOL

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kalanchoes doing very well (Tooner can attest to that)
10 or so lemons on the dwarf lemon tree.
Flowering plum tree has flowered, and now has the beautiful deep red leaves it will wear 'til Nov.
Azaleas are out......we have the pink/fuscia color
Ready to plant our tomatoes now.......have to decide, but I like Goliath the best

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'm jealous of all the talk of trees & shrubs flowering. Daytime temps here have only been 40-42 & I've got a foot of snow I'm my yard. My dogwood trees & azaleas are far from being in bloom. I need some green grass too.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Got my spring yard work started. Yup. Shoveled the snow off a few of the gardens & pulled the last of the heavy snow off my spreading yews. I wish I had more time. Woulda snow blown the lawn, maybe edged & mulched the shrub beds too. I WISH!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Kalanchoes doing very well (Tooner can attest to that)
10 or so lemons on the dwarf lemon tree.
Flowering plum tree has flowered, and now has the beautiful deep red leaves it will wear 'til Nov.
Azaleas are out......we have the pink/fuscia color
Ready to plant our tomatoes now.......have to decide, but I like Goliath the best

I can say that my Kalanchoes have been blooming all winter. :happy-very:

barnyard

KTM rider
An inch of snow on top of about a 24 inch snow pack. It will be at least 2 weeks before we see brown lawns.

Although, I did go by a sugar bush and saw lots of tapped trees. So there is that.

Oh and I saw an eagle sitting on eggs (guessing on that, the timing is right though) on Thursday and Friday.

Got my motorcycle out yesterday to try and go for a ride, but the roads that are in the shade are glare ice. Turns out they are slick on the motorcycle and downright dangerous on a bicycle. Whoda thought.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
An inch of snow on top of about a 24 inch snow pack. It will be at least 2 weeks before we see brown lawns.

Although, I did go by a sugar bush and saw lots of tapped trees. So there is that.

Oh and I saw an eagle sitting on eggs (guessing on that, the timing is right though) on Thursday and Friday.

Got my motorcycle out yesterday to try and go for a ride, but the roads that are in the shade are glare ice. Turns out they are slick on the motorcycle and downright dangerous on a bicycle. Whoda thought.

I've been jones'in to get out on the motorcycle but the first place they both have to go is the shop. Mine needs a new choke cable. Hubby needs a new rear tire. :dissapointed:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

I've been jones'in to get out on the motorcycle but the first place they both have to go is the shop. Mine needs a new choke cable. Hubby needs a new rear tire. :dissapointed:
It's been cold, but not icy. I've been able to ride one, but i stay on main roads.Charging up battery for the other one now. We'll be riding Saturday, supposed to warm up to 50

moreluck

golden ticket member
BishR20130326_low.jpg