Has your center............

Nimnim

The Nim
My wife jumped for me one year when she was between jobs, best helper I ever had.

I see who wears the pants. . .

Yeah, if I even went driving, I don't think I could handle being with the love of my life absolutely 24/7. She's a wonderful person, but you do need some time apart.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I see who wears the pants. . .

Yeah, if I even went driving, I don't think I could handle being with the love of my life absolutely 24/7. She's a wonderful person, but you do need some time apart.
I'd be perfectly happy to hang out with my wife all day, every day. People are different.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
The route that I took over two months ago has never had a helper assigned to it at peak for as long as I remember. I will make that point well known at the first sign of a helper.

Random_Facts

Helper? What is that? hahaha. Just kidding of course. Our drivers aren't going to be too thrilled this year. Only 5 people signed up from the preload/twilight shifts. As far as people from the outside world, they got a whopping 7. I can tell it's going to be one hell of a year......

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I today, next week 7 helpers starting, just wandering how many drivers will be going home.....................lol

I sure as hell hope every driver that is not working when a helper is on the street files a grievance for their 8hr guarantee or all time worked whichever is greater. If drivers are voluntarily taking days off to allow the company to use helpers and screw the rest of the guys that are still working, someone should gently make them understand that the company would be forced to put more routes in if everyone showed up and forced them to put you to work. If not they would at least have to pay a full time driver to be a helper for 8hrs at regular driver pay, I don't think they would find that nearly as cost effective!!

packageguy

I sure as hell hope every driver that is not working when a helper is on the street files a grievance for their 8hr guarantee or all time worked whichever is greater. If drivers are voluntarily taking days off to allow the company to use helpers and screw the rest of the guys that are still working, someone should gently make them understand that the company would be forced to put more routes in if everyone showed up and forced them to put you to work. If not they would at least have to pay a full time driver to be a helper for 8hrs at regular driver pay, I don't think they would find that nearly as cost effective!!

Trust me when I tell you, what you just posted I did many times, drivers voluntarily just go home. they just don't care. I tell them about pension credit, like talking to a cement wall.