Hate it when someone doesn't let you sleep?

davidmex

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Last few weeks my brother has been making noise up to 1am. I can't sleep with noise. Today I decided to make a smoothie @ 4:10 am with a very loud ninja blender. He got very upset. hopefully he got the memo. I don't mind making smoothies everyday.

How do you guys retaliate when someone friend*s with your sleeping pattern?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I just go back to sleep. I'm so freaking tired at the end of the day, I try not to let little stuff bother me. there are also ear plugs, masks and white noise machines. Or you can just bitch about it and fuel his game.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Last few weeks my brother has been making noise up to 1am. I can't sleep with noise. Today I decided to make a smoothie @ 4:10 am with a very loud ninja blender. He got very upset. hopefully he got the memo. I don't mind making smoothies everyday.

You and LT and jazheilcit2 could always split the rent and get your own place.

J

jibbs

I retaliate by putting in ear plugs, going back to sleep and making a huge issue of the whole thing the next day. Not tantrum-wise, just reminding them that sleep is important to me.

You could always rig an alarm clock right outside their door to go off a hour or so after you head to work (that way they can fall back asleep in case you inadvertently wake them on your way out, and then you can wake them again without even being there).

Some TVs have an alarm feature. Set the volume on max, the channel on some loud Music Choice channel, the alarm for 4:30am and prepare for a ****storm when you get back later in the day.

Tit for tat where I come from, but if you tit me one too many times I might just hit you with a tote.