Have a candy

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
One stop on my training route always had a small fridge fully stocked with water and various beverages. I'd take a water or Gatorade when offered. The chocolate milk I'd pass on - didn't mix well with Texas summer heat.

oldngray

nowhere special
I delivered to Anthony Thomas. They always had a bowl of the reject candy (good to eat but bad shapes) for people to grab. I had a piece every time I was there.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Treats are nice, but the companies that give you access to their fridge are better! I've got a few that let me grab a can of soda or a bottle of water any time I want one.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Yes. I have a resi stop that wants all the boxes in the garage. They said I have unlimited access to the fridge. Soda and water. With a bowl of Pb cups next to it. I do try not to over do it. I have great customers. I'd never starve

J

jibbs

This one church I deliver to has fireballs, one of my favorite hard candies. She purposely fills it up so that I bring her packages up to the office instead of delivering them downstairs. I'm easy like that.

A fireball almost killed me in 3rd grade, true story. Teacher gave it to me for winning a class spelling bee, my :censored2: choked on it, lol. Ruined the candy prizes for everyone, man, so smile*ty...

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
One stop on my training route always had a small fridge fully stocked with water and various beverages. I'd take a water or Gatorade when offered. The chocolate milk I'd pass on - didn't mix well with Texas summer heat.
I had ice cream nearly every day when I worked for a refrigerated transport company. The place where our driver picked up had a display freezer with all sorts of bars for the taking.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The vanilla Tootsie Rolls as well as the regular ones are my Kryptonite. Few customers know this and keep the bowls well stocked.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I used to pick up from the Mars Corporation. They always had candy and a freezer stocked with individual ice creams. Favorite stop of the day. Lol.

When I was in our other center I used to deliver to Hershey Chocolate and you would get the freshy fresh candy. The Twizzlers are outstanding that fresh.
And I also had delivered to Hershey Creamery (not related to the chocolate empire). And the guys in the maintenance shop always had a fully stocked freezer of different novelty ice creams. I would say both places helped contribute greatly to my weight gains in my first 7 years.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
When I had the UNH route I always made sure to be delivering to the Sororities around 12. For some strange reason, walking in the front door with thier Lands End and VS packages always got me an invite to stay for lunch. No candy though.
My daughter goes to UNH. Awkward!