Have a candy

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
If my hands are dirty, which they usually are, I ask them to hand a few to me.
On my new route I spend the first half of the day in office buildings so I probably wash my hands 3 times before lunch. They stay relatively clean. Now after the housecalls...that's another story. I've found though that since I made the move from covering rural routes out in the woods to my city route the packages don't get as dirty because I'm not on dirt routes.

Pooter

I remember when 5 guys burgers would give me one for delivering their buns :(

Then again, :censored2: them and their 50lbs boxes of bread. Glad we lost em'

overflowed

Ok, since no one's being totally honest. I usually don't take the candy, however if I'm standing waiting for a while cause there is no one up front I slowly look around and if still no one comes to meet me I start cherry picking the good stuff. Milky war midnights, reeses cups, and snickers. I will take half the bowl for making me wait.
Leave it in a box in the truck for the person who loads my truck and for me.
:oops:

youllbefine

I have 2 shops on area that cook a lot of food for themselves at noon... I will get the phone call about 11 am telling me if I'm in the area to stop and eat!

Rico

My wife was the Housing co-ordinator. She had her little work study spys all over campus, so I was always a good boy. But I never passed on a free lunch.

20140603_122943.jpg
This is my favorite candy jar. Its ashame that I pass it twice a day! Once for delivery,once for pick ups! I can't leave all those Tootsie Rolls just sitting there,can I??

toxic88

Candy bowls on the counter are for USPS or FedEx guys. I got the the fridge, the employee break room, and the holiday luncheons. Don't fool yourself guys. If you have your regular customers they really do respect and appreciate the hard work we do. I'm always being offered food and drinks but I don't always take it or else I wouldn't move. I especially go out of my way for the medical staff. They have the best food. To bad I don't have any restaurants on my route.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I am a total candy whore. A good candy dish and I'll jump through hoops. As far as cold drinks, if they offer I'll accept but I feel awkward going through the fridge.