Have a nice day!...Screw you!

9.5er

If I have 5 boxes of copy paper on the dolly and the secretary asks me to wheel it down the hall and leave it next to the copy machine...no problem. That is a reasonable request.
Just please, for the love of god, ask me before I take them off the hand cart. Once the boxes are off they stay off.

S

selfcancelsignal

Just please, for the love of god, ask me before I take them off the hand cart. Once the boxes are off they stay off.
I always ask them where they'd like 'em, so I don't hafta friend--- around with double moving their shizz.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I always ask them where they'd like 'em, so I don't hafta friend--- around with double moving their shizz.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.
Uh if it's down it's down. Not getting moved again. You get 1 delivery point. That's right I said 1. You tell me where it goes today and I'll be delivering it there everyday I'm here from now on.

FilingBluesFL

You went into the house and delivered everything to the second floor? No way I would do something like that. I will set them inside the front door if they are polite. Its never a good idea to go into the house. I will carry a box into the house only in the case that I know they are too elderly or crippled somehow.

You only say that because you didn't see the tiny tennis skirt and big boobs on the Mommy that asked me to bring a 60lb box of reef salt in for her aquarium...

Gotta hand it to her, though. She carried one, I carried the other, and I really, REALLY got my hopes up when she led me in to a really really dark room...

No such luck though :(

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I know when it goes to voicemail that means keep calling back. ;)
images-223.jpeg