Have An Apple!

wkmac

There is one nice thing about someone finding a month plus old post and giving it a bump back up. Before the bump, the thread had less than 40 views and after the first bump it went up to 55. Now after the 2nd bump I see it's up to 69. Being that the whole idea of posting the link (without comment) was to have people see the content (I was after views not responses), I thank you both in helping further spread the anarchy message that will save Amerika from the despotism you guys seek to impose on the rest of us!

Since I'm here

The Internal Revenue Service Only Serves Gov't

And Tie being the good upstanding christian you say pretend to be (the reason the whole moral/ethics thing went right over your head), you'll enjoy this sage advice as christians thinking of military service. Notice at the end the number of military folks who co-signed.

Thanks again for being a wall for me to bounce rocks off of!

:happy-very:

wkmac

Hey Tie,

Could you give the Moral and Ethic thread a bump while you're it. Last bump you gave it was in the 30's and now it's up to the mid 50's in views. I'd like to see if I can get it up into the upper 70's as well.

Thanks for the support little buddy!

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
And Tie being the good upstanding christian you say pretend to be (the reason the whole moral/ethics thing went right over your head), you'll enjoy this sage advice as christians thinking of military service. Notice at the end the number of military folks who co-signed.

Thanks again for being a wall for me to bounce rocks off of!

:happy-very:

No problemo my friend. You should check your rocks though they appear to be as soft as spitwads. :happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425
EXECUTIVE ORDER
- - - - - - -
AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL
AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO
ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2(c), Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.
BARACK OBAMA
THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 16, 2009
INTERPOL, an international law enforcement agency, has just been granted complete and utter "diplomatic immunity" within the borders of the United States, courtesy of Obama. They are not subject to any Constitutional limitations within the United States. Good luck filing for discovery, documents, witnesses or subpoenas against a police force that is operating outside of the Constitution in your own country! You can't sue them. Their records can't be searched. They are not subject to FOIA requests. You probably won't even know the name of the agent prosecuting you if INTERPOL comes to visit. And they don't have to tell you either.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

island1fox

Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

EXECUTIVE ORDER

- - - - - - -
AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL
AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO
ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2(c), Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 16, 2009
INTERPOL, an international law enforcement agency, has just been granted complete and utter "diplomatic immunity" within the borders of the United States, courtesy of Obama. They are not subject to any Constitutional limitations within the United States. Good luck filing for discovery, documents, witnesses or subpoenas against a police force that is operating outside of the Constitution in your own country! You can't sue them. Their records can't be searched. They are not subject to FOIA requests. You probably won't even know the name of the agent prosecuting you if INTERPOL comes to visit. And they don't have to tell you either.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Baba,
Thank you --I have not heard nor seen this in the news.
I personaly hope all American's wake up --Liberal,Conservative Idependant --whatever !!!