Have you ever felt ashamed of yourself for taking up a job at ups?

Buck Fifty

[PIC][/PIC]
Why not 2, 200 pound chicks instead of 1, 400 pounder. Double your pleasure, double your fun.

Find me some triplets and count me in. At a buck thirty a piece, I would have no shame.

when I first started at UPS, I would proudly tell people. Now I rarely mention it, but by no means am I ashamed.

I felt so stupid right now. UPS isn't what I thought it was before I signed up for it. I could have been an apprentice tiler for my uncle right now making $15 an hour. I used to think that UPS is the only door to a high salary and a decent healthcare with a solid union to protect your job. What I didn't know was that there are a lot of opportunities out there that are way better than UPS that don't take more than a decade to get. My uncle is a tiler who makes $51 an hour with a better healthcare package and better union than teamster. All I needed to do was given him $700 to join the union, then bam. Now I think I'm stuck here until I graduated from college. Oh Jesus, help me through these yrs.
We in 407 have a dude who looks just like Jesus who works at ups. We call him ups jesus

Cementups

Box Monkey
I never felt ashamed at all. Especially when I make 2-3x more than most of my friends. I'm a bit jealous of their normal work hours though. That's my least favorite part of the job. I'd gladly take a $10k/year pay cut for a 8-4/9-5 job.

U

uber

I never felt ashamed at all. Especially when I make 2-3x more than most of my friends. I'm a bit jealous of their normal work hours though. That's my least favorite part of the job. I'd gladly take a $10k/year pay cut for a 8-4/9-5 job.

My jobs 8:30 to 5.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My uncle is a tiler who makes $51 an hour with a better healthcare package and better union than teamster. All I needed to do was given him $700 to join the union, then bam. Now I think I'm stuck here until I graduated from college. Oh Jesus, help me through these yrs.

#1. Your Uncle, who's in a union has better insurance than a teamster?? If he's in a union, he IS a teamster.

#2. A union is not to "protect" your job, if you come in, do your job and don't get anyone riled up, your job will be safe.

#3. You're stuck until you graduated college? Maybe you should go back to High School or do some remedial reading

Rico

UPS mechanics are capable of building a fusion reactor in their back yard out of an old gas grill, a set of Christmas lights and a dirty sock.

Or are capable of telling you, through your on-road's cell phone, how to remove the shift tower on a POS Ford P600 to free a jammed shifter.

PigSkin

UPS sucks. I regret ever working for them. We work Sundays.

Also, I was ashamed of being associated with UPS when I saw trucks out delivering on Wednesday the week of Superstorm Sandy. They shouldn't have even been allowed to clog up the roads.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
UPS sucks. I regret ever working for them. We work Sundays.

Also, I was ashamed of being associated with UPS when I saw trucks out delivering on Wednesday the week of Superstorm Sandy. They shouldn't have even been allowed to clog up the roads.

​im just the opposite. I love ups.

ZJ NOMAD

​im just the opposite. I love ups.

I'm with you on this one, i'm not ashamed to say me and my girl work for UPS, I have a second job, and together we bring home $70,000 a year, and this is only after the first seven years. it's only getting better.

Its all what you make it out to be , we enjoy playing this game day in day out, staying positive, working hard - cause nothing get's handed out for free.

AlwaysChafed

Don't worry dude you'll be second guessing a lot of things in your life.Your knees were going to be shot anyway. Construction is for the birds.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm with you on this one, i'm not ashamed to say me and my girl work for UPS, I have a second job, and together we bring home $70,000 a year, and this is only after the first seven years. it's only getting better.

Its all what you make it out to be , we enjoy playing this game day in day out, staying positive, working hard - cause nothing get's handed out for free.

ONly $70k for TWO of you?!??!?!! That's my individual annual. Step it up son!!