Have You Received Calls From Danny Devito and Arnold For Hoffa?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by anonymous6, Oct 16, 2011.

1. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

maybe they want me to be in their movie?

also called Bill Clinton . he knows i have a hot wife.

anyways I already cast my ballot for the other people. corruption is corruption and i'm tired of it.

we need a new corruptor.
  2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

If you ever get a chance check out It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia with Danny Devito it's hilarious. It's on FX
  3. lvgolfer962

lvgolfer962 Member

I got Danny d twice and Bill Clinton twice. Now I know why the dues are always going up
  4. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

i watched devitos movie "Hoffa" this morning and thought it was only fair. Hoffas autobiography is very good instead. He really hated Robert kennedy. In the book he tells the story that Kennedy challenged him to an arm wrestling match . Hoffa just laughed at him.

Kennedys probably helped the mob kill him. my Uncle ( in the Sicilian family business ) told us that the mob had a sweetheart deal with Fitz and knew that Hoffa would win back the Teamsters and he wanted the mob out.
  5. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

They don't call us down in Jowga, considering only paying members such as myself can vote, wouldn't take them long
  6. wornoutupser

wornoutupser Active Member

My kid took both calls. He thought they were a joke!
  7. cachsux

cachsux Wah

He told me to get the taxi back in a hour.
  8. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Those two jokesters call me all the time so I thought it was just a routine phone call.
  9. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Twins. Yes I admit I saw it
  10. jaker

jaker trolling

I am so tired of that crap they call me at least two times a day don't they know I am driving and they are creating a working hazard