have your cake and eat it too

H

hubrat

Crappie is my second favorite fish, next to Alabama cats. I like them both bone-in and fried. Hushpuppies on the side.

T

toonertoo

But it is soo rewarding to have your freezer full of perch and walleye, and eat it all yr long. Plus the gratification, not to mention the boat, the sun, and oh yes the beer!!

Q

quebec_driver

HOW DID THIS GO FROM A THREAD ON A COURT DECISION TO SPAM TO FISHING, I HAVE A WEEK OF TROUT FISHING UP NORTH, SOME WALLEYE AND PIKE ALSO...

B

brownmonster

A Canada guy goes fishing "up north"?
wink5.gif

Q

quebec_driver

Quebec is 3 times the size of France. I`m in the SOUTH, going up north to fish is 4 hour away (all on Highway), If I had more money I would go fishing near the arctic circle. So Monster going fishing up north is up north, the outfitter has 23 lakes, trout, walleye, and pike.

O

ok2bclever

The size of France?

Whooooeeee! Now there is a giant among nations.

It's all relative I guess.

Canada corners the market on "up north".
biggrin.gif

B

brownmonster

Up north to us here in southern Wisconsin is anything north of Green Bay. Fishing for Walleye and Muskie in Northern WI is great but Canada's lakes make ours look like puddles.

M

moreluck

Our Walmart doesn't have a fish section.

this thread is straying again. Now it's on to WALMART!!

DS

Fenderbender
I fish in the fish section at wal mart is not
an acceptable answer. it took me a year but
now it stands out...are you ok?
We are here for you if you need help with a few stops

paganpink

But back to the original topic; UPS failed to investigate accidents!? What is that all about? I have never seen a company be more thorough in investigating accidents and injuries so that one just doesn't sound right. As to allegations that the person may be depressed as a source of an accident. I do know that there are many injuries due to attitude. Have you all never seen a person get a warning letter or reprimand for something, and then file an injury report that same day or the next day? Whether it's due to their emotional state, or just retribution for what happened, it seems a persons emotional state has a huge impact on their likelihood of being in an accident or injury. If you are driving around angry or for that matter depressed I can see how that would greatly affect your chance of having a problem. So its not just the Company trying to get out of paying claims.

over9five

Staff member
"And still carrying the center!"

Me too. It sucks to be this old, and still have to carry the center. When will these young guys show ANY promise??? I need some rest!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
"And still carrying the center!"

Me too. It sucks to be this old, and still have to carry the center. When will these young guys show ANY promise??? I need some rest!

Ditto that! When will the youngsters step up to the plate and carry their load, that's what I wonder!!:wink: