Haven't gotten paid

erivaldo

Hello, I'm a pt preloader and i have been working for about 2 weeks and i was wondering when do i get paid. Also when i log into upsers and check my pay check it says no matching values were found. What should I do.

I have free honey...
giphy.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hello, I'm a pt preloader and i have been working for about 2 weeks and i was wondering when do i get paid. Also when i log into upsers and check my pay check it says no matching values were found. What should I do.

Your first paycheck will always be a week behind. For example, if you had started last Monday (10/5) you would receive your first check this Friday (10/16).

Box Ox

If you set up direct deposit it probably hasn't gone through yet. Ask your FT sup if there are any paper paychecks for you sitting in the office.

If you started last week, check UPSers for a paystub Thursday morning. In my area stubs go online Thursdays and pay deposited Fridays.

AllOnTheHorses

If you are two weeks new you probably have someone that recently trained you on a truck (not class).. ask him or her.. they should be following up with you anyway. Is this not the case in your building?
They should be hanging around, asking you to fill out forms, recite the 8 keys, 5 steps, 610 commandments.. while you load.
I think Box Ox is right, I bet there is a check sitting around.. maybe in your belt-sup's box of pens and crap.

Last edited: