Hawaii tsunami

moreluck

golden ticket member
MorinJ20110312_low.jpg

wkmac

(CNN) -- The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis.

WOW!

And from the Nuke Power Plant, the news seems to get worse.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
maybe they should install a coal fired electric plant near by every nuclear one so as not to repeat Japan's problem of having no back up power to keep everything cool.
after all we have the largest coal reserves.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
maybe they should install a coal fired electric plant near by every nuclear one so as not to repeat Japan's problem of having no back up power to keep everything cool.
after all we have the largest coal reserves.

I think they had backup generators at the plants but the Tsunami wiped them out. I would think in the future they would need to build the plants on higher ground.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
What I really respect about the people of Japan is their sense of responsibility .

I agree. Japanese are very respectful to one another and take care of eachother. I was watching Beck today and he brought up that you dont see any looting or riots or upset people after this disaster. Everyone is orderly and helping eachother out. If it was here there would be looting, riots, and lots of complaining.

I agree. Japanese are very respectful to one another and take care of eachother. I was watching Beck today and he brought up that you dont see any looting or riots or upset people after this disaster. Everyone is orderly and helping eachother out. If it was here there would be looting, riots, and lots of complaining.

And legions of people crying because the governemt hasn't done enough fast enough to make their own world prefect.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watch this video and it shows the water starting small and growing bigger and bigger.....unbelievable !! See the big building at about the 6 minute mark....

1st person video of Japan tsunami thru town ..

[video=youtube;2uJN3Z1ryck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJN3Z1ryck[/video]