HD guys, what do you fill out on your Driver Release Doortags?

HomeDelivery

granted, that's when i'll actually fill it out and stick it on their front door/ outer mailbox lid...

other than front door/porch Driver Releases, i'm sticking with blank post-its on the package; haven't received a recent claim since i started adopting this method to avoid confusion.

HomeDelivery

also, the driver of a town that i'll be covering on Saturday said NOT to leave those post-it notes on the doors; the cops told them that thieves are looking for those tags to steal the packages from their front doors/porches. :ninja3:

HomeDelivery

well, i heard from management that they'll probably do away with D-Tags for front door releases only:wootsmiley:

guess, someone had some common-sense... I did ask if they'll enable the cameras for DR pics for the customers' view. I know some said that's a good idea, eventhough it'll eat into the battery life.

I'm currently carrying a spare battery & a plug-in charger anyways, so you tech guys get on the ball for that!

as for the built-in GPS, that's still not that accurate since some addresses that shows up on my portable units are a few hundred feet from the real location