Headache

trickpony1

I'm just a truck driver so what could I know but here are a few suggestions from a very close relative in the medical profession:
-force fluids (non alcoholic);
-try electrolyte drinks that DO NOT contain HFCS (high fructose corn syrup):
-stay away from the NSAIDS (tylenol, aspirin etc.);
-rest;
-force fluids (see any emphasis here?);
-find electrolyte powder that doesn't contain sodium mix with water;
-force fluid (tomato soup, chicken and rice, chicken and noodle) you get the idea.

BTW, I slept right through the new year arrival. I will be at the gym this afternoon, anyone want to go?

did I say force fluids?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My wife and I dozed off on the couch and woke up when we heard the fireworks outside right at midnight.

We dug out a bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling cider, toasted in the New Year, and were sound asleep in bed by 12:30. Woke up this morning at 8:00 feeling great!

Lots of people celebrated the New Year on their knees blowing chowder. Not me......:happy2:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I'm just a truck driver so what could I know but here are a few suggestions from a very close relative in the medical profession:
-force fluids (non alcoholic);
-try electrolyte drinks that DO NOT contain HFCS (high fructose corn syrup):
-stay away from the NSAIDS (tylenol, aspirin etc.);
-rest;
-force fluids (see any emphasis here?);
-find electrolyte powder that doesn't contain sodium mix with water;
-force fluid (tomato soup, chicken and rice, chicken and noodle) you get the idea.

BTW, I slept right through the new year arrival. I will be at the gym this afternoon, anyone want to go?

did I say force fluids?

Another effective hangover remedy is 3 or 4 shots of vodka and 2 Vicodin. What the hell, its a 4 day weekend......:knockedout:

Hubrat98

My wife and I dozed off on the couch and woke up when we heard the fireworks outside right at midnight.

We dug out a bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling cider, toasted in the New Year, and were sound asleep in bed by 12:30. Woke up this morning at 8:00 feeling great!

Lots of people celebrated the New Year on their knees blowing chowder. Not me
......:happy2:

I hear you on that one. This was my second consecutive New Years' eve that I can actually remember what happened to me. It really does feel good to wake up early not feeling like I pickled my brain the previous night.

UPSGUY72

In bed by 11:00 slept daughter woke us up at 6:00. Wife got out of bed at seven. I woke up at 8:30 to the wife feeding both kids breakfast.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Lots of people celebrated the New Year on their knees blowing chowder. Not me......:happy2:

My fiance and I also drank the sparkling cider. Good bubbly choice! She is going on 4 years w/out a drink!

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Dehydration causes muscle and joint pain as we'll. You need to drink steady all day every day to stay ahead of it. Forcing fluids is relative to what your noremal intake actuall is. Some people drink next to no water and every glass is like forcing. You can overdo it by flushing out vital electrolytes with water binges that occur many hours apart. Pacing is key, just like the rest of the job.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Not me either. :happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dehydration causes muscle and joint pain as we'll. You need to drink steady all day every day to stay ahead of it. Forcing fluids is relative to what your noremal intake actuall is. Some people drink next to no water and every glass is like forcing. You can overdo it by flushing out vital electrolytes with water binges that occur many hours apart. Pacing is key, just like the rest of the job.
I drink steady, especially on the weekends! :its_all_good: