Headache

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
DISCLAIMER:
Before anyone misunderstands what I said and drinks a 55 gal drum of water

Once before coming to work I drank 2 huge oversize mugs of coffee at home. All during the day I drank water and juice. During my last break of the day I finished all the coffee in my thermos. Not once did I get a chance to go to the bathroom.

When I returned to the hub my kidneys felt like it turned to stone. When I got to relieve myself the stream was so powerful I thought I could have cracked the porcelain.

Sorry for the visual.

SKAGITDRIVER

We have 2 Dynas. Mine is a 99 Superglide. It is a very comfortable bike to ride. We went to Co earlier this year and put on 1800 miles in a week. Most of it was easy riding. The last 2 days home were the longest. I was tired but never sore. :happy2:
are you going to make it to Sturgis this year? if you do I'll buy you a drink or any other Brown cafe'rs I am going will be staying at the good old Buffalo chip campground

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
are you going to make it to Sturgis this year? if you do I'll buy you a drink or any other Brown cafe'rs I am going will be staying at the good old Buffalo chip campground
No, unfortunately. We are on the cruise in Apr. and will have to pretty much behave for the rest of the year. It is on the list of things to do though.