Heads up to all the online consumers this holiday season.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
November is upon us. That gives you less than two months to get your Christmas shopping done. However, that is more than enough time to do so and you should take advantage of this time now. Want to wait two days before Christmas in a blizzard because retailers are offering free next day shipping or whatever? Fine, but remember that it takes A LOT more to get those packages to your door than clicking "add to cart" and when everyone does this you create a logistical nightmare that is your own fault.

Do you think we all want to be out until 10 at night Christmas Eve because you don't know how to be proactive? Because we won't. And you can hit up Twitter and Facebook with how UPS and Fedex ruined your Christmas, refusing to accept any responsibility for your selfish ignorance, but it's not going to change anything. So this holiday season, just keep in mind that poor planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on mine or anyone else's. That is all.

upschuck

I see this year not to be as bad last minute because all the weekend holiday shipping will have two delivery days(instead of one last year) to deliver all the stuff shipped out on Monday. That being said, there should be no guaranteed delivery on Dec 24th, with a press release well ahead of that time.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I see this year not to be as bad last minute because all the weekend holiday shipping will have two delivery days(instead of one last year) to deliver all the stuff shipped out on Monday. That being said, there should be no guaranteed delivery on Dec 24th, with a press release well ahead of that time.
It won't be as bad.:throwpc: It will be worse!:throwpc:You think LESS people will be ordering online this Christmas. Or waiting till last minute. :thumbsup::throwpc:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Amazon....amazon...everywhere. ugh.
Almost wish I would have suggested it myself last year.
3243606.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I can see it already and with amazon prime, while I love it, I am delivering so much furniture and 60 inch tvs, its ridiculous

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
And another, lazy boy in a box, that wont fit through the door...
84lbs...had four to one address on Monday. Who the hell orders 4 lazyboys from QVC anyways? I can understand if you are building a home theater but these were delivered to a trailer. Those four boxes are half the length of the damn trailer and the boxes they came in looked they were they saw combat in NAM!