Health Bill

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Tooner, I wouldn't waste my time reading that piece of trash, it was written by idiots. By the time it gets to the Senate, it will be changed again. I hope it fails there for good, only an imbecile would want the government to run anything.

Just remember. When they talk about taxing the ^$^$ out of "Cadillac Insurance Plans", they are talking about US!!!!
Not only will this effect our insurance but the taxes they will impose on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING will be devastating. Not only will our personal taxes rise but they will also be passed on to the consumer for all goods and services. Double taxation....triple???? The government says these are trying times and we all need to do our part. I have yet to see the congress or the senate take a pay cut to help out their country. The health care bill the congress passed is a total disaster that will be an invasion into ours lives and you better pray it does NOT pass.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not only will this effect our insurance but the taxes they will impose on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING will be devastating. Not only will our personal taxes rise but they will also be passed on to the consumer for all goods and services. Double taxation....triple???? The government says these are trying times and we all need to do our part. I have yet to see the congress or the senate take a pay cut to help out their country. The health care bill the congress passed is a total disaster that will be an invasion into ours lives and you better pray it does NOT pass.

Oh I pray, I worked my a## off to get this job and all the cadillac that goes with it. Im only reading the damn thing so the uninformed around me can easily see it when i print it out and hand it to them. The uninformed who voted are what brought us to this disastrous point! I dont have the time energy or desire to fight with the libs, the Americans will pay, and whatever political stance you THINK you are, you need to inform yourself on more than one station, more than one blog, more than one talk show. You need to know what those devious dems are doing. I though Pelosi was going to have an orgasm when the bill passed, or maybe she was having one, but it was not because she finally got it passed for the people, it was because she thinks she is going to have the power she wants. The power over us they ALL want.
They would love nothing more than to take all our wages, throw us in housing projects, pay our rent, utilities, and tell us where to live and what we can eat. What we can drive and how far we can drive it! We will soon be waving at each other from our glorified Yugos, on our way to have some soy and tofu.
Grow your veggies at home, but only Barney can grow this
[video=youtube;FTwVuQN9yZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTwVuQN9yZg[/video]
Someone who is so ignorant he didnt notice.........no wonder our housing market tanked!@
And legalization I really dont think would be a bad thing, but since it is still illegal....................

over9five

Staff member
Oh I pray, I worked my a## off to get this job and all the cadillac that goes with it.

Oh yeah! We sure did and now Barry wants us to share with those who never worked for anything.

Tooner, you should know Barney was working HARD for the country, and had no time to notice his back yard!!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Typical of Barney Frank,he talks in circles for so long to baffle you,you almost forget what you asked him.Then he yells a little louder to try and intimidate you & make you feel stupid. This is first lesson taught in the Great School for Liberals...Confuse the media,then run....

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Ironically enough this supposidley is gonna provide health care for all. When you subtract the ILLEGALS and those who CAN AFFORD health care on thier own but CHOOSE not to, there are less then 9 million who need healthcare. Out of 350 million those are pretty good numbers. So for less then 3% of the country we are going to dis-manttle the best health care in the world. Only a pollitician would see this as a good thing. When the dust settles this is nothing more than RE-DISTRIBUTION of WEALTH, and I have a news flash for all you liberals we are considered wealthy as well. So be prepared to open up your wallets and have some free time on hand to go stand in line. Whats next, are we gonna be a target since we are the governments largest competitor in the shipping industry. Through are high rates we are keeping poor people from fullfilling thier right to ship items. Just a thought but big government is never concerned with getting smaller.