Health Care Scenarios

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I just noticed that you don't talk about the max. out of pocket.
Consumer choice:
Employee: $6,250
Family: $12,500

Consumer Premier:
Employee: $3,200
Family: $9,600

These figures are for In-Network only. Who would pay to go out of network?

Already mentioned the mistake. It's entirely possible that you would have to go Out-Of-Network since a lot of providers won't even accept Anthem or CIGNA.

TUT

Except you forgot to go over the annual out of pocket maximums for your scenarios.

Hell I even know all policies have maximums, guess for some of us we know more then some on the inside. That is the problem for MFE, only wants to see the bad.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hell I even know all policies have maximums, guess for some of us we know more then some on the inside. That is the problem for MFE, only wants to see the bad.

No, I wish it were good. Too bad you didn't read the rest of post. It's funny how someone who doesn't even work for FedEx knows everything about this company. Our healthcare plan sucks...do you understand that? Hey, how's your healthcare plan at Computer City or wherever it is that you work. Maybe we can all provide you advice on how your company runs, OK?

fedexnyc

The loophole to all of this,which I have now had to use a few times is to have all of your services done at the hospital...Then at least in New York,none of us make enough money not to fall under their financial assistance programs.So,lately all of my hospital bills after the 85 percent insurance pays have been waived...Sucks what this country is coming too.

Goldilocks

The loophole to all of this,which I have now had to use a few times is to have all of your services done at the hospital...Then at least in New York,none of us make enough money not to fall under their financial assistance programs.So,lately all of my hospital bills after the 85 percent insurance pays have been waived...Sucks what this country is coming too.

Sad but true!! What a great idea!!!

Bankrupt

I'm paying $1 + change a week for the crap plan now.
Some of us have children and spouses to cover, electing anything other the top plan offered would be irresponsible. I may consider this next year since I can't afford to use any of the crap plans offered.