Health Insurance

Fedex Guy

I was just on the Aetna website and realized that my health and dental coverage was terminated on 5/31/14. WTF is up with that?

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ok, so do we ID cards? Who is it through?

Yes, Aetna cards are no longer valid. You should've received a Teamcare packet in the mail...actually two....with new insurance cards. If you didn't....google the Teamcare website and find a phone # to call....ASAP.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes, Aetna cards are no longer valid. You should've received a Teamcare packet in the mail...actually two....with new insurance cards. If you didn't....google the Teamcare website and find a phone # to call....ASAP.

Retirees still have Aetna. New cards with crappier coverage.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Retirees still have Aetna. New cards with crappier coverage.
images-8.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
Ahhh....I thought the OP meant the Aetna us younguns had prior to Teamcare. Crappier? That sucks...old Aetna was pretty good.

New Aetna isn't that bad. Pretty close for most things except yearly deductibles and caps. And fewer in places in network. The big hit is with prescriptions.

Fedex Guy

Thank you, I never received anything.