Healthcare

vantexan

Paul Ryan can even crack granny over the head with his $1000 bottles of wine and then pee on her for all the GOP cares, surprised their "repeal and replace" plan isn't faith healing or rattlesnake handling!!!

You obviously don't know Paul Ryan. Tell me, did Reagan or the Bushes throw seniors under the bus? George W. even came up with a medication plan for seniors. He even did more for Africans with AIDS than all other Presidents combined. He's a heroin Africa. For anyone interested please consider when you see attacks on the GOP on this forum that lying is involved. Typical Demo smear campaign. Getting nervous about 2014, huh? Have to convince the fence sitters that Repubs are the enemy instead of the Dems who are mucking up the country. 2014!! 2014!'

thedownhillEXPRESS

Conservatives hate that prescription drug program.
Rush and the rest of the crew constantly say "that's why we are loosing elections because we acted like democrats" blah blah blah....Yes Bush passed it but they want that gone too!

vantexan

Conservatives hate that prescription drug program.
Rush and the rest of the crew constantly say "that's why we are loosing elections because we acted like democrats" blah blah blah....Yes Bush passed it but they want that gone too!

Oh I know, but Rush is the far right and doesn't represent ALL Republicans. But what matters is that, contrary to claims here, Repubs in power aren't throwing seniors under the bus. It's political suicide to do so. Just as it is to sell the voters on a bill of goods called Obamacare. That bill is coming due and all the smearing in the world won't hide it's flaws.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh I know, but Rush is the far right and doesn't represent ALL Republicans. But what matters is that, contrary to claims here, Repubs in power aren't throwing seniors under the bus. It's political suicide to do so. Just as it is to sell the voters on a bill of goods called Obamacare. That bill is coming due and all the smearing in the world won't hide it's flaws.

I noticed you are a Ryan devotee. Is that the same Paul Ryan who worships at the altar of Ayn Rand? Why yes, it's the same fellow. How does that work?

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

I liked Rock Santorum. God called him to be president, after all. I also like Sarah Palin. Her daughter, Pistol Palin, or whatever is smokin' hot. She'd never go for a guy like me though, I'm too fat.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I liked Rock Santorum. God called him to be president, after all. I also like Sarah Palin. Her daughter, Pistol Palin, or whatever is smokin' hot. She'd never go for a guy like me though, I'm too fat.

I think van is actually Cam Brady, GOP Congressman from North Carolina. There's a MAN who could handle Sarah Palin. Didn't do too well with the Jesus rattlesnakes, but he's a WINNER!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Google "Santorum", and then Google "Dan Savage". Fred is Santorum (the Savage definition).

vantexan

Anyone who believes in "Atlas Shrugged" is one sick puppy. Ryan fits the description.
No one on Capitol Hill knows the law, with all the rules and regs, like Ryan. Even the Dems acknowledge that. Which is why they despise him. Hard to pull the wool over the eyes of one who knows you are lying, and exactly how. Obamacare is a massive redistribution of wealth that was supposed to be revenue neutral. The CBO is now projecting it'll cost between one and two trillion over the next decade. We don't have the money, and it'll be a huge drag on the economy. No matter how noble the concept, ultimately someone has to pay. Something the far Left can't seem to grasp.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Speaking of the "Pauls" ..
— A member of Sen. Rand Paul's staff who helped him write one of his books is a former pro-secessionist radio commentator who wore a Confederate flag mask during public appearances, according to a news report Tuesday.
Jack Hunter, who is Paul's director of new media and credited writer with the senator on the 2011 book The Tea Party Goes to Washington, has called himself the "Southern Avenger" since 1999 and has expressed support for the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln, according to the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative online news site.
Carry on!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No one on Capitol Hill knows the law, with all the rules and regs, like Ryan. Even the Dems acknowledge that. Which is why they despise him. Hard to pull the wool over the eyes of one who knows you are lying, and exactly how. Obamacare is a massive redistribution of wealth that was supposed to be revenue neutral. The CBO is now projecting it'll cost between one and two trillion over the next decade. We don't have the money, and it'll be a huge drag on the economy. No matter how noble the concept, ultimately someone has to pay. Something the far Left can't seem to grasp.

People despise Ryan because he is despicable...simple. President Perry will straighten all of this out in 2016...LOFL.

Goldilocks

Obama care = Disaster for the middle income....Tried to tell you....I would much rather have Hillary in office. Now we will all pay the price by supporting those who sit on their a#####. Everytime you step in and out of your truck sweating, think about those who are not US citizens,did not try to come into the country the right way and people too lazy to work. Guess what, you are helping them....Bravo Zulu to everyone who voted Obama....Enjoy your phones....And our new Healthcare....

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
My new healthcare plan consists of the following

Extra large bottle of Tylenol
Box of Tylenol PM capsules
Box of Band-Aids (assortment)
Pepto Bismol tablets
Bottle of cherry-flavored cough medicine
Bottle of mercurochrome
2 Ace bandages
needle and thread
​Box of Tucks medicated cooling pads (for the constant azzpounding I receive from Fred)

I think I should be set

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My new healthcare plan consists of the following

Extra large bottle of Tylenol
Box of Tylenol PM capsules
Box of Band-Aids (assortment)
Pepto Bismol tablets
Bottle of cherry-flavored cough medicine
Bottle of mercurochrome
2 Ace bandages
needle and thread
​Box of Tucks medicated cooling pads (for the constant azzpounding I receive from Fred)

I think I should be set

Hey, you just revealed the Ryan/Perry 2016 Health Plan. Are you a GOP plant?