Heat related injuries

DNED

Just wondering about other centers....any other centers having an increase of injuries with the Spc levels the past few weeks? I've never used Shrimis this often.

hyena

image.gif

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
We had one ambulance call last week, driver was running a trash split with 3 zip codes 200 stops and had a heat stroke. Now we are down a driver and hes on light duty. No we cant keep this pace up, average clock outtime 8:30

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
There's no such thing. You are a professional and a finely tuned industrial athlete. Heat, cold, rain, sleet, whatever mother nature throws at you: Bring it! Ridiculous concept in that every other category of athlete uses an off season period to recover, refresh, and train. Anyway, as previously stated; no such thing as heat related injuries.

Box Ox

Yes, injuries up. Loaders being trained terribly combined with bad implementation of ORION. Digging dozens of stops out of the rear sections in hellacious heat isn't a very safe way to start a very long day.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Yes, injuries up. Loaders being trained terribly combined with bad implementation of ORION. Digging dozens of stops out of the rear sections in hellacious heat isn't a very safe way to start a very long day.

• Wear light colored clothing
  • Avoid strenuous activity
  • Take frequent breaks
  • Stay inside during the hottest part of the day

You didn't listen to the corporate training.