Heaven

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Early to late morning end of October standing in the surf at the Jersey shore with the sun shining a little nip in the air 12 foot surf pole in hand with a 30 pound striper on the hook and a plastic cup of homemade wine after the fish is brought in .If the fish are not biting the day and wine are just as good.

DS

Fenderbender
Is there really a heaven? Most of us would like to think so,
About 4.5 billion years ago the earth was created.
Being the inquisitive type,I wondered what God was busy with
before this.Since the universe is infinite, he could've been light years away
doing other stuff.I find it hard to believe that he cares about me.
I have been lucky.I have not been stricken early in life by any of the nasty diseases
that take the lives of many young,beautiful people.
Although I have lost a lot of my friends over the years,
when I dream of meeting them again when I Die,I honestly doubt it will happen.

Maybe I should have started a blog,but hey,I got this far,I aint stoppin now.

Today with all the technology,we have a new God.

GOOGLE!

Evidence of Google's existence is abundant.
There is more evidence for the existence of Google than any other God worshiped today.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If seeing is believing, then surf over to
www.google.com and experience for yourself Google's awesome power. No faith required.

God is thought to be an entity in which we mortals can turn to when in a time of need.
Google clearly fulfils this to a much larger degree than traditional "gods",

link http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/Scripture/Proof_Google_Is_God.html

You can believe in any God you like.
But there is only one truth.

DS

over9five

Staff member
Heaven Is a Place on Earth

[video=youtube;NOGEyBeoBGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM&ob=av3e[/video]

upsgrunt

DS,

God does care about you.
He loves everything He created.
He loves you so much that He gives you a choice whether to love Him back.
Would a God who didn't love you give you that choice?
Life is full of choices.
Eternity has two.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And, I know it's difficult to believe, but God created people and God doesn't make mistakes!

Southern Alberta has your answer.....http://wwwsacya-doccam.blogspot.com/2009/03/does-god-really-know-me.html

God loves you very much. He thinks about you, watches over you and desires that you will embrace His promises and partake of the good things He offers to you. Never doubt how much He loves you. He sent His Son to die for you to demonstrate how earnest He is about you living with Him forever.
- Written by David Liesenfelt Copyright © 2004

DS

Fenderbender
And, I know it's difficult to believe, but God created people and God doesn't make mistakes!
God loves you very much. He thinks about you, Really? watches over you and desires that you will embrace His promises and partake of the good things He offers to you. Never doubt how much He loves you. He sent His Son to die for you to demonstrate how earnest He is about you living with Him forever.
- Written by David Liesenfelt Copyright © 2004
There is no God