heavy volume!!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As a semi-casual participant here on BC, I have a question.....Is Upstate a "Nancy", or a "Dave"? Seems I have seen both used in reference to him....or her.

Some of the more weakly minded people here like to call him Nancy because he thinks as an individual rather than following the herd and smelling all the turds and eating dust and thinking that is great because they feel safer.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Some of the more weakly minded people here like to call him Nancy because he thinks as an individual rather than following the herd and smelling all the turds and eating dust and thinking that is great because they feel safer.

I was the one who dubbed him Nancy and you're not even close as to the reason why.
He can think and post his ideas as he wishes without fear reprisal from me.
I enjoy a good spirited debate.
It's when he acts like a dick that I land on him.
He reminds me of my two young daughters, neither named Nancy, that just pick at each other for no other reason than to get a reaction and upset one another.
Unlike my daughters, who only exibit this behavior occasionally, Dave makes it a way of life.
He lives on the fence in search of a counterpoint.
I don't think he even needs to believe what he posts.
In a sick way I think he enjoys the negative attention he gets here, as he surely asks for it.
It's a sad commentary as to what the rest of his life must be.

bbsam

Staff member
Dear Bubblehead,

A point of order, if you will. If it is when Dave "acts like a dick" that you "land on him", would that not make you the "Nancy", or "Jill", or "Jane" or "fill in the female name"?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I was the one who dubbed him Nancy and you're not even close as to the reason why.
He can think and post his ideas as he wishes without fear reprisal from me.
I enjoy a good spirited debate.
It's when he acts like a dick that I land on him.
He reminds me of my two young daughters, neither named Nancy, that just pick at each other for no other reason than to get a reaction and upset one another.
Unlike my daughters, who only exibit this behavior occasionally, Dave makes it a way of life.
He lives on the fence in search of a counterpoint.
I don't think he even needs to believe what he posts.
In a sick way I think he enjoys the negative attention he gets here, as he surely asks for it.
It's a sad commentary as to what the rest of his life must be.

It looks like we have more than one fiction writer on this forum.

He asked for it, you got it.