Held up at gunpoint

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
The title of the article says
"FEDEX DRIVER HELD UP AT GUNPOINT" - yet that's not exactly what the story says.

Crappy journalism

Purplepackage

I'm surprised we don't hear of this happening more often.
FedEx truck driver held up at gunpoint in Clear Lake

I feel like this doesn't happen often because most people (even low life's) can respect the fact that your just trying to do your job.

And also give me a break your going to steal a fedex truck? A large billboard, where exactly are you going to hide that the cops won't almost immediately find you

McFeely

Huge Member
Go ahead, steal the truck only to find out that all I have is DirectTV remotes, a few screen protectors for phones, and some title documents for some homeowner. 90% of the stuff on my truck isn't the least bit desirable/valuable for a wannabe thief.

rod

Retired 22 years
I feel like this doesn't happen often because most people (even low life's) can respect the fact that your just trying to do your job.

And also give me a break your going to steal a fedex truck? A large billboard, where exactly are you going to hide that the cops won't almost immediately find you

Most of these meth-heads don't care what they steal------and they don't give a crap about you just doing your job. They don't have a clue what the word "job" even means.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

I always wanted to interview someone who commits such a crime.

I'd start out with, "Did you realize that it's a big vehicle that stands out in traffic?" and just let it go from there.

rod

Retired 22 years
I always wanted to interview someone who commits such a crime.

I'd start out with, "Did you realize that it's a big vehicle that stands out in traffic?" and just let it go from there.

Do you ever watch the cop shows? First thing they would say was "that wasn't me or I don't know what you are talking about". Everyones always innocent.