Hello Everyone!!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by dl10029, May 23, 2006.

1. dl10029

dl10029 New Member

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">:) Hi Everyone!!

I am new to this community and would love to join in on some of your discussions. I am a part timer and have been with company for 12 years and expect to retire in three, if I can last that long.

Please respond..

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
  2. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

Welcome, but dont expect for a bunch of people to respond to what you have posted. Most here have put in that many years in full time and have another 18-25 yet to go.

3. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

He clearly isn't in the Central States coverage area!
    .....or perhaps someone has grossly misled him/her into thinking this is possible.
  4. ups79

ups79 Active Member

If he is a part-timer, he is not in any teamster pension plan.
  5. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

I understand that.
    My comment was subtle sarcasm aimed at CS.
    I would have used some cutesy icons rolling in laughter but I'm just a dumb truckdriver and don't know, or care, about how to use cool stuff like the "quote" function and the icons.
    I'm still curious where he/she came up with retirement after 15 years unless he/she knows something I don't.
  6. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

BE NICE TO HIM. OR HER. Maybe they will share their secret of success.
  7. DS

DS Fenderbender

Maybe he/she was 50 when they started at ups.
  8. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

UMM, you have a point there DS, seems Im not too bright tonight.
  9. xracer

xracer Member

ups79, some part timers do share pension benefits with the full timers it all depends on where he/she is from and their age..