Hello everyone!!!

cisco

:happy-very:Hello my name is Francisco but I go by Cisco- I work at the Sparks Hub located on Vista Blvd- I have been employed since April 2009. I am a proud father of 4 wonderful kids. I have been living at the Sparks/Reno area for about 6 yrs, originally from Compton, CA. Thank you for welcoming me on board.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
:happy-very:Hello my name is Francisco but I go by Cisco- I work at the Sparks Hub located on Vista Blvd- I have been employed since April 2009. I am a proud father of 4 wonderful kids. I have been living at the Sparks/Reno area for about 6 yrs, originally from Compton, CA. Thank you for welcoming me on board.

Welcome to Brown Cafe Cisco. Looking forward to your future posts.

pugspugspugs

@cisco :thumbup: where is the sparks hub? Were you ever an employee at the Compton hub by any chance?

oldngray

nowhere special
Necroposting Living Dead.jpg