Hello everyone.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Hi everyone. I am a second year driver helper. Before anyone asks, my user name is not my real name.

GillEagan

Actually we both are working hard. The driver was quite pleased to hear I did this last year. I sure am doing all of the rest you mentioned. And we get free entertainment from the customers occasionally.

GillEagan

Do you deliver to the strip club? :D

Sent using BrownCafe App
Lol. No. We deliver to a golf course though. Sadly I won't see as many hours this year that I got last year. This driver delivers to businesses mainly with a few residences. He's one of those drivers that doesn't need a helper.

UPS4Life

Lol. No. We deliver to a golf course though. Sadly I won't see as many hours this year that I got last year. This driver delivers to businesses mainly with a few residences. He's one of those drivers that doesn't need a helper.
The second year I was a driver helper the first thing the guy told me as he started bitching was he didn't need a helper. Then I started playing with the board by the third stop. He asked if I knew what I was doing. I said yeah I've done this before he was so excited and said this would be the best peak ever because I would know what to do and not be in his way. I spent one week with him the next week he was on vacation the following week I went to feeders XD

Sent using BrownCafe App