Hello fellow UPS ers

UPSBluRdg03

Hey everybody. Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I actually just found the site today. Cant beleive I have never heard anyone mention it. Anyway, Im 23 and Ive been with UPS for 6 years working at the Roanoke,VA Hub. Ive been a temp driver June 1 to Dec 31 for the past 2 years and the rest of the year Im a pickoff on an outbound on the Twi sort. Holding out for a FT delivery job that wont come soon enough.
Seems to be a ton of useful info here that I hope I am able to contribute to as well.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
UPSBlueRdg03,

Welcome to the BrownCafe! Yes you will find a lot of useful information here and we look forward to your contribution.:peaceful:

sgabler

Can anyone tell me about Transfers?? Is there a time limit from when you start till you can transfer to another facility? Thanks for the info...

UPSBluRdg03

Yep just had to be 17 to apply. I didnt turn 18 for 7 months after I started. There was about 6 guys out of my senior class that all applied, took the tour, and got the job around the same time I did. Within less than a year I was the only one left. Rest got fired or quit.