Hello From CATZILLA

CATZILLA

Short & sweet lol

I posted in the main forum first because I had a few questions, but...I wanted to say hello down here too. It's nice to meet everyone and I am not yet a UPS employee, but hope to be asap...it's sure not from lack of trying ! lol
I hope to make many new friends here.

I enjoy playing sports, workin out, music, the paranormal & the victorian era
I also own www.carolinapanthercoalition.com , if your into NFL football Panther fan or not your very welcome.
Married & lovin it with 2 daughters & one son.
48, US Army & Air Force Vet

Thanks For Reading

Eddie

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Welcome NFC South soon to be UPSer!!

Panthers
Home of my first fantasy football championship QB, under appreciated, Steve Beuerlein in 1999.

But I digress to more important topics like my Saints!!

Welcome to Browncafe!!

DS

Fenderbender
Glad to have you CATZILLA :happy-very:(great name)
If you do end up a upser,you will observe plenty of paranormal activity,
mostly coming from deep within the bowels of ups bureaucracy .

CATZILLA

Thanks !

I'm not gonna give up that's for sure, I'll get in sooner or later ! lol
They just have to know what they would be throwing away if they don't hire me ! jk lol

Yeah, and about those Saints 'ajblakejr'.....

How do you feel about us picking up Shockey ?

Take Care....headed out to Carowinds today, see ya this afternoon :peaceful:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Welcome Catzilla, I noticed your from Gastonia. My mother's family is originally from there. I don't know if you've ever heard of Stowe's Florist, but that's my Grandfather's sister's business. We used to go up there every summer on our way to the mountains for summer vacation and buy liver pudding...yuck. Good Luck getting on at UPS. After reading posts here, a desire to still get hired is commendable..lol.

Last edited:

brownedout

If Shockey would just shut up and play football he would be an All-Pro player.

Welcome to BC.
I hope, and feel that this should be a good move for Shock. He'll be playing for Rob Chudzinski (Off. Coordinator) someone he has ties with back to his Miami days, and has a tremendous amount of respect for. With the drafting of Cam Newton, a good pass catching tight end is a young QB's best -friend. His problem has been staying on the field, he just takes too many hits with his playing style and running ability. Plus analysts, and commentators be damned he is a very fine blocking tight end, there is a reason the Giants running game has suffered since he was dealt. He is a prideful blocker, and works hard at it, and sustains his blocks. I for one am hoping for a very good season for Shockey. Of course, if Steve Smith is dealt, he will be their only real receiving threat.

CATZILLA

Thank You Everyone...:happy2:

I agree Harry....Liver Pudding ? ewwwww lol !

On Carolina.....

Hopefully Cam will live up to the hype, John Fox has his eyes cut hard on DeAngelo coming to Denver when FA opens up. I really don't want to see 'Double Trouble' broken up being that our OL should be pretty good this season baring any injuries.

As to UPS...

Hopefully I'll get hired if I keep trying hard enough.
I can work in either Gastonia, Shelby,Charlotte or Rock Hill SC....at least I do have more than one choice and I'm thankful for that option :happy2:

brownedout

I hope, and feel that this should be a good move for Shock. He'll be playing for Rob Chudzinski (Off. Coordinator) someone he has ties with back to his Miami days, and has a tremendous amount of respect for. With the drafting of Cam Newton, a good pass catching tight end is a young QB's best -friend. His problem has been staying on the field, he just takes too many hits with his playing style and running ability. Plus analysts, and commentators be damned he is a very fine blocking tight end, there is a reason the Giants running game has suffered since he was dealt. He is a prideful blocker, and works hard at it, and sustains his blocks. I for one am hoping for a very good season for Shockey. Of course, if Steve Smith is dealt, he will be their only real receiving threat.
...and the Panthers dealing for fellow 'Cane Greg Olsen isn't going to help him much. WTF! Plan B return to the Giants with your buddy Plax, get rid of Coughlin, and Eli, still win 10 regular season games but not a (or even no) playoff(s).

CATZILLA

Glad to have you CATZILLA :happy-very:(great name)
If you do end up a upser,you will observe plenty of paranormal activity,
mostly coming from deep within the bowels of ups bureaucracy .
I keep checking the UPS sites that I am able to work at, I just got my DD214's from the Army and Air Force, plus I have my HS diploma paperwork as well. I'm going to walk over to the Gastonia facility and introduce myself to the manager & see how it goes, if I wait for a call I may never hear from them. I will be 48 on Wedsday, but I can still get the job done and then some.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I keep checking the UPS sites that I am able to work at, I just got my DD214's from the Army and Air Force, plus I have my HS diploma paperwork as well. I'm going to walk over to the Gastonia facility and introduce myself to the manager & see how it goes, if I wait for a call I may never hear from them. I will be 48 on Wedsday, but I can still get the job done and then some.

I thought you were going to do this the last time we spoke. You're not getting any younger.:wink2:

CATZILLA

Yes Sir I do...of course both honorable, I'm hoping my age won't hinder my chances of being hired as a package handler, I would love the twilight shift since I get up at around 4 am anyway.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Then, you want Preload(4-9am). Twilight is the late evening shift, or metro(5/6-9pm)in my neck of the woods. Preload is for the early birds like me. Good luck to you. Keep bothering them and you should get in. That's whAt I did. I started at 35. As long as your back is still good, you will be fine. I wish you well, Cat.Me

CATZILLA

Thank You Menotyou, yeah that's what I meant...appreciate the correction, here in Gastonia it's 5-9am.
However, I am willing to work any shift to get my foot in the door.

CATZILLA

Hopefully this is my big break, I just got an email to take the tour of the Gastonia, NC facility Wedsday morning at 6am, of course I'll be there early and it's my birthday ! :happy-very: