Hello from gatlinburg

Ouch

My wife and kids are spending the week in Gatlinburg Tn in the great smokey mountains. We come here every year for the kids spring break. Mountains were beautiful this morning in the rain. Clouds were drifting on top of the mountains from our room and from the hot tub. Not alot of people here today but I'm sure that will change. Yall have a great week and be safe out there.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Spent a week down there some years back, rented a cabin for dirt cheap with a hot tub, flat screen tvs, full kitchen, etc it was a great time and we still joke about Pigeon Forge and Dolly World. Best memories were hiking the Appalachian Trail and Ripley's Aquarium. Have fun, I'm jealous :happy:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Took a couple of my kids there about 10 years ago. Rode horses, drove over the mountains into North Carolina, panned for fake gold at the tourist traps in Pigeon Forge, stopped in Bristol on the way home to watch practice before the spring NASCAR race. Good time.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
FunnyPart-com-scared_kid.jpg
lol

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Cades Cove and Roaring Forks are two areas you should check out while in Gatl.
I teach photography workshops out of Townsend in Spring and Fall and Gatl is the breakfast meetup after sunrise shooting.