Hello! How bad is ORION?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It (Integrad) does something to the brains of the drivers who go there. All the new drivers who have gone there are full on runner gunner losers who want to brag about how many stops they did.
LMFAO !!!

This says so much about you!

LOL

LOL

Your testimonial helps 99.9% of Brown Cafe realize that Integrad does what it is suppose to do ... although probably not your intent.

Dr.Brownz

LMFAO !!!

This says so much about you!

LOL

LOL

Your testimonial helps 99.9% of Brown Cafe realize that Integrad does what it is suppose to do ... although probably not your intent.

I don't see the point of teaching the drivers these methods then pushing them to break them to meet production goals.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I've seen many sups try to train drivers on new routes using Orion only.
FAIL
Drivers need to run EDD straight so they can actually learn the route, THEN they can appreciate the FU Orion provides to the drivers and customers.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
This is untrue.
That's because you already know your route.

New drivers learning a new route on Orion have so many things to worry about.
Orion only forces you to save miles which forces them to learn the route in a warped way that never shows them the big picture.
Cherry picking stops with bulk during your air run and forcing deliveries you can easily do later just slows you down.
EDD is the greatest thing that UPS has done in the last 20 years. Orion is a frankenstein that needs to be put out of its misery !!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just for the heck of it I ran a resi split stop for stop yesterday based solely on Orion. I know the area and would not have run it that way but I have to admit that the Orion trace was more efficient.

Dr.Brownz

This may surprise you but it is possible to meet their goals while following their methods.

Not what im saying. Read harder

Ups managemet culture encourages breaking the methods while paying lip service to safety.

I bonus all the time. You know why? Because there system is wildly inaccurate

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not what im saying. Read harder

Ups managemet culture encourages breaking the methods while paying lip service to safety.

I bonus all the time. You know why? Because there system is wildly inaccurate
Now the terrible secret is out ... you are a good employee!