Hello I m New. Also

brazenbrown

Hello everyone, My name is username.
I don't work for UPS. Not yet. I m here to piss people off and make some friends. I'll let you decide which group you fall into.
This is my 4th post but I ve been lurking for a week or so.

So far my 1st question is: If you dont like your Job, why don't you Quit.??

Flame on:devil: :devil2:
Why don't we quit......???? Why, to make room for the likes of you? Yeah, that'll happen.

WOW, My apologies. I had no idea you brown people were so sensitive. It was not my intention to make you feel like going postal.
We would never consider going postal we'll leave that up to the underachievers at their government sponsored jobs. As far as your apology, save it....It sounds insincere and not from the heart....:laugh:

Maybe next time you'll think twice before waltzing in here with a bad attitude.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Hello everyone, My name is username.
I don't work for UPS. Not yet. I m here to piss people off and make some friends. I'll let you decide which group you fall into.
This is my 4th post but I ve been lurking for a week or so.

So far my 1st question is: If you dont like your Job, why don't you Quit.??

Flame on:devil: :devil2:

Yay!!! I <3 forum trolls!!
:*******: :ban:

D

diadlover fan

Oh man, I just got chills.

Diadlover, I thought you were dead. I feel like I'm watching ghostwhisperer.

username

BoOmBasTiC
Okay, Let me try this again. I am truly sorry that I upset some of you. I m in the process of getting hired, so please find in your heart to forgive me. I hope that you ladies and gents will be able to treat me as one of the crew.
I am not a keyboard toughguy. Thanks again for having this site available to people like me that want to find out more about the field.

dragracer66

Okay, Let me try this again. I am truly sorry that I upset some of you. I m in the process of getting hired, so please find in your heart to forgive me. I hope that you ladies and gents will be able to treat me as one of the crew.
I am not a keyboard toughguy. Thanks again for having this site available to people like me that want to find out more about the field.
What building are you going to work at? I like to go there and smack the H/R person silly!!!!