hello new here

welshcanadian

hey fellow brown's :peaceful:

I was reading the posts on here for the last 3 hours and loved every minute.. so decided to join.. im from up north in Canada eh.. a package car driver, ft cover driver for last year.. love ever minute of it :sick:!! look forward to joining into some chats.. Rants, chants and Mostly Rants!!

dillweed

Hello and welcome! It's always good to have someone fresh posting in here. We love new opinions and ideas. It's comforting to share with others who understand the insanity.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
hey fellow brown's :peaceful:

I was reading the posts on here for the last 3 hours and loved every minute.. so decided to join.. im from up north in Canada eh.. a package car driver, ft cover driver for last year.. love ever minute of it :sick:!! look forward to joining into some chats.. Rants, chants and Mostly Rants!!

Welcome. You are a driver and you love every minute of it? It will be refreshing to have your opposing point of view.:wink2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Welome to the B.C up there in the Great White North !!! be prepared to be laughed at ,laughed with and some good advice from some classy UPS vets !! Now pass me a beeh eh !! you hoser !!!

images