Hello-preloading tips!

CicciaCarina

Never, ever stack any packages. jmo It's against the methods and only makes things worse. You'll end up handling everything 2-3 times, tripping over packages/narrow walkpaths, bending down twice as much for everything.

Let the misses go by, and your coworker(s) will grab them and cart them back around/dump them on return belt, or whatever the protocol.

I'm a little surprised a low-level part time supervisor would say otherwise, at least outside of UPS. Inside the operation, hypocritical talk is expected.
I never misload but if I miss a package my sup flips out. That becomes a huge issue at our hub. I'm trying to make sure I don't miss any but it does get hard at times. I think positive reinforcement would do wonders but you know how it is there. Constantly telling you how you do everything wrong no Matter how good you are or arent

Poop Head

Judge me.
I never misload but if I miss a package my sup flips out. That becomes a huge issue at our hub. I'm trying to make sure I don't miss any but it does get hard at times. I think positive reinforcement would do wonders but you know how it is there. Constantly telling you how you do everything wrong no Matter how good you are or arent
We had some saftey money left over, so they bought the belt supes cattle prods.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why do people keep digging up dead Threads....

47481A41-77BA-46A8-BA6B-F025F70D2F09.gif

9 years old, we'll done. If positive reinforcement is what you're looking for, well, you've come to the wrong place.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Clear 40 days, Art. 37/20/3.6 them