Help Cheryl or moderator please

browniehound

Sorry If I posted this off topic, but I didn't know where else to go. I want to change my signature, yet when I go to my profile the is a little pencil next to all my other info except my personal quote.

Can someone please help me? I like Kesha and liked her song 'Tic' Toc'" the first 1.7 billion times I heard it. It was a catchy tune with some great lines, but its time for a change. Can anyone help me re-arrange?

Thanks in advance!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I fixed it for you. You should be able to go into your Profile Settings and add something else if you like.

browniehound

Do I get any Browniehound Points for being the first Responder????

Yes, I grant you 5 Browniehounds point fxdwg, and thank you Scratch and Over9.5 for your help. You get zero Browniehound points because its your job as moderators. Just kidding, you deserve at least 100 each for what they are worth, LOL!

browniehound

I fixed it for you. You should be able to go into your Profile Settings and add something else if you like.

Thanks Scratch! Now that you're fixing things, could you possibly fix something else for me? Cherly did it for me before in a sec, so I'm guessing its an easy fix. Remember there used to be a menu at the bottom of the page in which you could "jump" to each forum heading. For example at the bottom of the page you could jump to 'UPS discussions' 'Labor Relations' etc?

That is missing now and to get back to the front page I must scroll all the way back to the top of the page and click 'UPS discussions' when before there was a menu at the bottom of each page so we didn't have to scroll. Do you follow me?

Thanks in advance Scratch if there is anything you can do about it..

cosmictrucker

counting the months
78bird.jpg
She's a hottie, but so is that 78 Trans AM. :)
78bird.jpg

Last edited:

browniehound

Thanks Cheryl! And to you 'PE Poop' , lol I will take your suggestion into consideration!

Cheryl, the quick navigation feature really makes posting/reading in this forum so much smoother. Thanks again and I think you're the best!

Last edited: